Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

The Queen has never been HOTTER or more EXCITING. The performance went perfectly. Her Instagram videos (especially of her laying on the ground) are delightful. She should’ve been presented with another award. I hope she knows just how much we love and support her. 

31 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What negativity? We are in a bliss coma.. Maybe you are confused with other forum? 

I think it was in earlier posts. Some people complaining that they were underwhelmed by her performance and thinking that the holograms didn't add anything.

However, I never focus on the negative, so I'll join everyone else in the bliss comas.😀

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Does anyone think this could be what she meant by 'Magic' all along? Maybe augmented reality plays a bigger part in the Madame X project?

I think you are into something

3 minutes ago, flexy said:

I think it was in earlier posts. Some people complaining that they were underwhelmed by her performance and thinking that the holograms didn't add anything.

However, I never focus on the negative, so I'll join everyone else in the bliss comas.😀

I have a zero negativity policy when it concerns the one and only M. Any criticism I have is only ever directed at her stupid critics and inferior copycats.

42 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What negativity? We are in a bliss coma.. Maybe you are confused with other forum? 

There was some briefly but thankfully it quickly got drowned out by the continuing flood of adoration. 

I knew it would be amazing but I wasn't expecting this kind of perfection. I am speechless. Madonna performing is something that will never be topped

Watch all the lesser nothings now incorporate reductive holograms into their cheap ass performances 

Anyone here who dares to moan about her or point out any negativity DOES NOT DESERVE MADONNA.

So is there a magazine praise yet how the other two DIVAs have become nostalgia performers while MADONNA is still churning out popular new stuff?

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

I have a zero negativity policy when it concerns M. Any criticism I have is only ever directed at her stupid critics and inferior copycats.

I have a zero negativity policy , period.

I am very naive at times but that's me!😀

4 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

There was some briefly but thankfully it quickly got drowned out by the continuing flood of adoration. 

Sorry for bringing it back to the surface.

I'll try not to do that in future.🙂

26 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Does anyone think this could be what she meant by 'Magic' all along? Maybe augmented reality plays a bigger part in the Madame X project?

Fun fact.

Maluma's first album was titled Magia.

Not sure she had met him when she started #magic.🙂

34 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Watch all the lesser nothings now incorporate reductive holograms into their cheap ass performances 

Anyone here who dares to moan about her or point out any negativity DOES NOT DESERVE MADONNA.

I can be critical but she has given so much with this new era and it hasn’t even fully kicked in yet. Banish the naysayers of with their heads!

The two of them really have such sweet chemistry. Here's hoping that all three of their songs together have music videos😍😍

Does anyone know who that woman they focus on right at the end of the clip is? After the shot of Taylor.

One of her most exciting tv performances in years!! I LOVE IT. My friend was there and he loved it and so did everyone else around him! this makes me so happy!!!

49 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Good!! 

Another amazing performance , she knocked it out of the park , no one comes anywhere near her stage presence . A real ICON