Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

12 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

You will love it !   1, 2  Cha Cha Cha.  

So much joy in one performance.  So many elements too were like an old school musical with a latin flavour and  updated which worked beautifully.   Madonna knows how to perform and she always has so much respect for the position she is in.  Always puts effort and her heart and soul into things.  Always has and always will. 

Yes!!!! She positioned herself perfect on frame!!!!! And when she gets on the table is GREAAAAAAAT

WOW!

I love the performance!

At first I was a little worried that holograms and cgi would be overbearing and take away from the real Madonna. But no everything was perfect.

I died when she danced on the table along with Madame x Holograms! Wow!! 

Just now, Andgon144 said:

WOW!

I love the performance!

At first I was a little worried that holograms and cgi would be overbearing and take away from the real Madonna. But no everything was perfect.

I died when she danced on the table along with Madame x Holograms! Wow!! 

That part was so much fun!!

So fucking proud. She did an incredible job.

3 hours ago, Jeby said:

The way we are quoting this 5m as fact. TMZ have been known to lie. Madonna has even called them out on it many years ago.

They are evil lying cunts, but it was great for the hype. It's an important element of an era. 

Just now, rekha said:

That part was so much fun!!

YESS! Madame X and all her incarnations doing the CHA CHA !

I got those moves down. lol

Thank you Mama for your contribution to Music!!

I want more

I love the theater elements in the performance as well .  The moving sets etc . They go so well with all the new technology elements like the CGI / Holograms .

Stunning and fastest upload on her youtube channel .

Her team should also be applauded !

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yes!!!! She positioned herself perfect on frame!!!!! And when she gets on the table is GREAAAAAAAT

2 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I love the theater elements in the performance as well .  The moving sets etc . They go so well with all the new technology elements like the CGI / Holograms .

Stunning and fastest upload on her youtube channel .

Her team should also be applauded !

Madonna would have been one of the most successful musical stars on film ever from the Golden age of musicals.  She has the beauty, talent, joy, charisma that all of those greats had and more.  Her vision for excellence and entertainment is second to none out of all the superstars in the last 30 years - easily.   I don't really think enough people appreciate just how incredible, talented and amazing Madonna is.  I can't think of another star today who could have pulled that off or even had the vision for it.  

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Good night everyone!

It’s been another Holy Wednesday! (Medellín song / video / first performance) . ❌🖤❤️

Good night Flip the Switch. 

Holy Madonna day - it is Thursday here so I will call it Holy Madonna Thursday ! :lol:  Love your Madonna love. 

39 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna would have been one of the most successful musical stars on film ever from the Golden age of musicals.  She has the beauty, talent, joy, charisma that all of those greats had and more.  Her vision for excellence and entertainment is second to none out of all the superstars in the last 30 years - easily.   I don't really think enough people appreciate just how incredible, talented and amazing Madonna is.  I can't think of another star today who could have pulled that off or even had the vision for it.  

Well said . The moving set pieces reminded me of Blond Ambition Tour . What an amazing performance ! So proud to be her fan !

Besides Madonna being so striking and stunning and powerful, my other favorite part is the holograms. They’re just so cute, like perfect living dolls. I just wanna snatch them off the screen 😂 

love the performance overall! Very chill, light hearted, yet fun and upbeat at the same time! The power of Maduma!! ♥️😍🔥❌💃🏻✨

They obviously chose to use the rehearsal audience in the end

BUT there was a long blond haired woman in a red dress that was going absolutely crazy on the night and it's a shame she isn't in it😝😝😝

There you go. Best I could do from a hotel room but you can easily see how they're not exactly the same performance. At some points Maluma holds the mic in a different hand, puts the bottle in his lap in one and raises it in another, things like that.

AMAZING PERFORMANCE!

They’re not messing around and put straight into her YouTube too, so seems they’re listening to us. Although I’m sure if she did pay that much for the performance then it needs to be viewed by everybody!

Wow what agreat innovatie performance. How Lucky we are she still doesnt chose the easy way. I love her.

Now everyone stream the song, watch and share the video, positive comments etc.

Let's help her get as high possible chart succes with this fun song!

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

There you go. Best I could do from a hotel room but you can easily see how they're not exactly the same performance. At some points Maluma holds the mic in a different hand, puts the bottle in his lap in one and raises it in another, things like that.

It has been blocked and no one has even viewed it