Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

I know.. I feel the same.  She could have elevated the song with a lot of musicians and organic sounds like we saw in some of the dancers’ instagram stories and M playing with the drums..

Im very surprised madonna approved this. She used to have such a good eye for quality.. not sure why we had to see all the madame x’s.. just seemed like a random idea.. it didnt fit I hope the next song and next performances are gonna be better and more up to her level and what we’re used to.. 

Watch it again Nikki.   I am sure you will change your mind.  Seriously,  she outperforms every single pop star in the world today by a huge country mile.   

Joyous, wonderful performance from the ultimate star.  We are so lucky to be fans of Madonna - always  putting the ultimate effort in and has more talent and charisma in her little finger than other stars have in their entire bodies.  The ultimate superstar showing the rest how to perform and how to respect their audience and fans.   

Just now, Animal Instinct said:

Awwwww 😍

I really like Maluma so much.  He is so respectful, excited and full of life to be performing with Madonna.  He can sing and perform well too.  His attitude and professionalism is wonderful to see.  

TIME: 

The Most Madonna Moment: Madonna apparently decided that the best back up dancers she could find were holograms of herself. The eye-patch wearing icon hit the stage with Maluma to perform their new track, “Medellin,” accompanied by hologram back-up dancers that looked just like Madonna, but in different costumes, appearing on stage, and then disappearing into thin air. It’s a tribute to how advanced the hologram technology has become that when watching from the couch it was difficult to tell who was a real person and who was a hologram until they disintegrated like a post-stake vampire. The technological marvel was only topped by the fact that at one point, the Pirates of the Caribbean-looking extras cleared the stage long enough for Maluma to spank Madonna. There’s no doubt that the Material Girl still knows how to put on a memorable show.

http://time.com/5581047/billboard-music-awards-2019-best-worst-wildest-moments/

❤️

25 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

OMG Thanks so much !!!!!!

It's such a magical performance ! Love every second of it !!!!

Just now, karbatal said:

Omg it's uploaded !!!!

You will love it !   1, 2  Cha Cha Cha.  

So much joy in one performance.  So many elements too were like an old school musical with a latin flavour and  updated which worked beautifully.   Madonna knows how to perform and she always has so much respect for the position she is in.  Always puts effort and her heart and soul into things.  Always has and always will. 

There's so much love in the room for her and it was such a fun performance.

The holograms looked a bit wobbly at times but overall it was just a visual feast and everyone was clearly having a good time.

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

I am surprised they uploaded it so fast. well done new madonna team.

Yes! I was just about to spam Guy's Ig lol

7 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Wonder if they'll announce the tour off the back of this EPIC performance or wait till Eurovision...

I guess that they will wait for the Eurovision show it’s more global and impactful.

This performance will help to move presales and make awareness of her new tour and move tickets.

IM DEAD

i love this woman so much.

Could you find another artist who keeps reinventing herself, trying always something new, exploring new sounds and pushing the boundaries of live performances like MADONNA does?

I'm just SO PROUD of her and i absolutely CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOUR!!!

Just now, Vogue992 said:

IM DEAD

i love this woman so much.

Could you find another artist who keeps reinventing herself, trying always something new, exploring new sounds and pushing the boundaries of live performances like MADONNA does?

I'm just SO PROUD of her and i absolutely CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TOUR!!!

Yes !   She is everything and more ! 

Loved it . What an amazing performance . So intricate but she executes it all so flawlessly. 

She looked amazing. Her chemistry with Maluma is off the charts . 

What a woman