Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Just out of curiosity, why does it make you nervous?

She has used that phrase before in her career too.

1 minute ago, Jamesh69 said:

What do U mean it makes u nervous? 

Paranoia I think. I don’t want her to ever stop making music. When she says she has come full circle, I want to make sure that she doesn’t mean her career is now complete. Also, one of my favorite singers had said that before as well, and she hadn’t released any albums since. I’m NOT by any means trying to suggest that Madonna won’t make any more music. All I’m saying is I want to make sure that’s not what M is saying herself. I want to make sure she’s not meaning that her career comes full circle or something. 

21 minutes ago, rekha said:

Not yet...

I don’t think they can. Anyone trying to post it keeps having it removed via copyright. I don’t think they are gonna let it be posted until at least tomorrow.

Just now, imakicola said:

I don’t think they can. Anyone trying to post it keeps having it removed via copyright. I don’t think they are gonna let it be posted until at least tomorrow.

Someone said maybe after it has aired on the West Coast??

14 minutes ago, Anton said:

It's great to see it from this perspective. So the audience could see holograms on the video screens. I'm sure this is how she'll do it on tour.

1 minute ago, rekha said:

Someone said maybe after it has aired on the West Coast??

That makes sense! because this happens after every single performance...you can’t find it ANYWHERE for the first while.

Although that doesn’t make sense for the Superbowl...it happened there too and doesn’t that air live everywhere?

It's no longer available on NBC???? I hope they are transferring the views to her YouTube site.

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Paranoia I think. I don’t want her to ever stop making music. When she says she has come full circle, I want to make sure that she doesn’t mean her career is now complete. Also, one of my favorite singers had said that before as well, and she hadn’t released any albums since. I’m NOT by any means trying to suggest that Madonna won’t make any more music. All I’m saying is I want to make sure that’s not what M is saying herself. I want to make sure she’s not meaning that her career comes full circle or something. 

Ah ok....thanks! My two cents on that.....I don't think M is ever going to "retire". As long as she's inspired, I feel she'll keep creating....I think it's just innate for her, it's who she is. If Tony Bennett can perform at 90 yrs old then I def think Madonna can. Obviously, things would take a different shape by that point but still, I don't think you need to worry too much! 🤗

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

It's no longer available on NBC???? I hope they are transferring the views to her YouTube site.

Fingers and toes crossed👍👍

1 minute ago, rekha said:

Fingers and toes crossed👍👍

The comments were sooooo good. I hope we don't have to start again from scratch....

It was amazing! My only complaint is that (especially notable in the non-official audience recordings), you can tell that when Maluma is singing over his own vocals, he is singing in a different key sometimes haha

11 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

It's great to see it from this perspective. So the audience could see holograms on the video screens. I'm sure this is how she'll do it on tour.

Wow amazing...no words! Thanks for sharing 

:tigger:  Wow !    

Got stuck in traffic and have had to wait wait wait to see this.  Just fast forwarded it to the Madonna performance from the show I taped.  Well worth the wait.  My God,  I love Madonna as I  always do.  Never ever lets us down.    Such an incredible, joyous, beautiful  performer.  She was everything.  So much work went into this.  That everyone is what a professional, inspirational performer does.  Puts work, effort, talent and thought into things.  

So proud to be a Madonna fan. Seeing her put on such a great performance as always.  She can perform and dance the arse off all the rest of the girls and women put together.   Maluma was sexy and fun and they have great chemistry together.    Going to re watch this over and over.  

Have been incredibly sad but Madonna again has given me joy and life.  Loved the dress and hair - loved everything. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

:tigger:  Wow !    

Got stuck in traffic and have had to wait wait wait to see this.  Just fast forwarded it to the Madonna performance from the show I taped.  Well worth the wait.  My God,  I love Madonna as i always do.  Never ever lets us down.    Such an incredible, joyous, beautiful  performer.  She was everything.  So much work went into this.  That everyone is what a professional, inspirational performer does.  Puts work, effort, talent and thought into things.  

So proud to be a Madonna fan. Seeing her put on such a great performance as always.  She can perform and dance the arse off all the rest of the girls and women put together.   Maluma was sexy and fun and they have great chemistry together.    Going to re watch this over and over.  

Have been incredibly sad but Madonna again has given me joy and life.  Loved the dress and hair - loved everything. 

Glad Madonna could cheer you up!! 

23 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Ah ok....thanks! My two cents on that.....I don't think M is ever going to "retire". As long as she's inspired, I feel she'll keep creating....I think it's just innate for her, it's who she is. If Tony Bennett can perform at 90 yrs old then I def think Madonna can. Obviously, things would take a different shape by that point but still, I don't think you need to worry too much! 🤗

Thank you! I needed to hear this. Her full circle comments were making me unsure haha 

I'm uploading a (rough) split screen comparison of the broadcasted performance vs what the audience saw. Two different performances. I guess they didn't want to risk it. With Madonna being the pro she is it's not too noticeable but with Maluma it's easier to see as in some parts he holds the mic with a different hand, he holds the bottle while speaking to the audience in the audience version but doesn't in the broadcast and so on. And the people surrounding the b stage is a different group altogether.

1 minute ago, Je5u5 said:

I'm uploading a (rough) split screen comparison of the broadcasted performance vs what the audience saw. Two different performances. I guess they didn't want to risk it. With Madonna being the pro she is it's not too noticeable but with Maluma it's easier to see as in some parts he holds the mic with a different hand, he holds the bottle while speaking to the audience in the audience version but doesn't in the broadcast and so on. And the people surrounding the b stage is a different group altogether.

:blink:

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

I had no idea! My powers of observation must be SO low...