Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

34 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Lolz she's coming from outside the top 200 and the video release got her up to like 60 and the show ended less than two hours ago. This is great! It's literally having more impact than the music video. 

It should because nobody even knows Madonna had a new song out! (My friends who are casual Madonna fans didn’t even know). Glad she is getting some exposure

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Did she just say her single ‘Crave’? 😂

I think the tidbit is poorly edited. She IS talking about "Crave" as Medellin is not written by Starrah and is unlikely it comes from the early Lisbin sessions. They must've been talking about Medellin, moved on to other collaborations and it all lost sense when cut for the clip.

Just now, gugarko said:

Did they publish this on her yt chanell???? 

Not yet...

well audience loved it even without the holograms - and if they didnt see them its not like they knew that they were missing them.

incentive to watch performance online!

10 minutes ago, qaz said:

I just saw a video from the audience and the holograms wasn't there. I thought audience were able to watch them too.

A bit confuse here

After watching it a few times it's clear the live performance is not what we got for the broadcast.

I don't think any of the acts have posted their performances yet. Any act I search for just brings up the NBC vids. Keep in mind, the show is still airing on the west coast. Perhaps they have to wait to post?

More I watch it the more brilliant it becomes. When they pan into the center stage near the end of the song and just the holograms are there and she joins them it is amazing!

The performance was fantastic and the best thing about it all? She looked so happy! To me that’s more important than anything. She is obviously enjoying herself and that’s good to see.

love the holomadonnas too. I want one!

I am desperate to see her tour. The woman is a Goddess.

45 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Edit: just saw it was posted before—sorry!

Not sure if this has been posted. Great interview. 

Love the interview. She’s so cute!! But have you guys noticed she again mentioned his she’s come full circle? That kinda makes me nervous. 

39 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

The performance is so intricate. It sounds great with headphones. 

The end where the four holograms appear on the secondary stage and Madonna joins them is so great. Once the holograms are gone the dancers surround her and Maluma then are gone for the end. It is masterfully staged and so difficult but she makes things looks so simple and effortless the credit takes awhile. No hair flipping or angry posing bating the audience for effect. 

Its sort of like the Dress You Up medley in RHT. That performance is one of the most difficult, intricate performances she’s ever done but she made it look effortless. 

I wonder if she actually ever stops rehearsing lol.

👏 👠

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

Interesting, so the audience could see the holodonnas

2 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Bts  and  the  queen.

Madonna  is  the  no. 1 search  keyword in  korea  for  3  hours online.

Huge  duccess

1556769004036.jpg

Can't stand this Korean girl band!

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I don't think any of the acts have posted their performances yet. Any act I search for just brings up the NBC vids. Keep in mind, the show is still airing on the west coast. Perhaps they have to wait to post?

Well fuck the west coast! :lol:

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Love the interview. She’s so cute!! But have you guys noticed she again mentioned his she’s come full circle? That kinda makes me nervous. 

Just out of curiosity, why does it make you nervous?

She has used that phrase before in her career too.

Just now, Crystal Coffin said:

Well fuck the west coast! :lol:

Lol....well, idk if that's why it hasn't been posted but just saying....maybe? 

I searched Taylor, BTS, Mariah and Paula and only the NBC vids came up for them so... 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

What do U mean it makes u nervous? 

3 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Can't stand this Korean girl band!

But it went viral! BTS fans are reposting it on Instagram like crazy