Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

The performance is getting lots of positive buzz and is being shared by all main news sites. The thing is they are sharing the performance video that is available on twitter... This won't do anything in terms of charts, will it?

If they uploaded the official performance to her youtube asap, all the streaming that comes from the performance would help a lot.

C'mon Madonna team, please upload the official video performance.

I'm not sure they can upload it since it hasn't aired everywhere yet. 

Maluma album preorder for 11:11 includes a  👑 Madonna feature on Soltero track. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 More Madonna to come! Yes!

I know Paula Abdul's dancing like crazy on stage, but even her "Thank you, Billboard Awards!" is pre-recorded? :lol: 

44 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

giphy.gif

:wow:

Great idea the holograms

Those legs and how she moves. Brilliant performance, great song, great stage collaborator

As usual, original, fresh, strong, beautiful, on point, contagiously life affirming

1 minute ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Paula did a great performance actually. Awesome medley and dancing. 

Yes she did and that dive😍

15 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

This is the Madonna section of the forum is it not? I don’t care about Paula I don’t care about cardi b I’m only here for Madonna 

amen! 

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

This is the Madonna section of the forum is it not? I don’t care about Paula I don’t care about cardi b I’m only here for Madonna 

Well, we are doing live commentary on the show right now. I'm sure the performance will get multiple threads anyway. 😅

27 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

A very very good performance - there is sooo much going on, with so many amazing details, and the holograms were amazing. It looks like she used both stages as well to do the whole performance.

They joy was palpable from M and Maluma and all the performers, and M&M had great chemistry and that was the best part.

You compare this to the other performances tonight or any awards show recently for that matter - it really is incredible the effort she puts in. No-one comes close. 

Queen

Amen!!

25 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This performance brought me sheer and utter joy that only the Queen can bring!!! :inlove: 💃 Her happiness and enthusiasm is infectious....NOBODY brings the goods like Madonna does!!

It's amazing how EASY and effortless she makes everything look......she seems so carefree and joyous up there. She and Maluma together = 🔥!!! They have a genuine connection and it's #magical to witness it on stage for the first time. The holograms were obviously super cool and once again puts her ahead of the pack but honestly, that wasn't even the highlight for me with this performance. Even with advanced technology, Maluma, a troop of dancers and stage props, it's MADONNA that OWNED the performance. I prob say this often but they just don't make 'em like her anymore. The gift that keeps on giving. So blessed!!! 🙏 

Oh and that smile at the end of the performance!! :inlove: :inlove: Love her so much!! Have to say I'm THIRSTY for that tour now!! I need my live M fix!!! We're in for quite a ride guys, this is only the FIRST performance of the era.

This!

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

i thought the holograms were also present for the live viewers :lol2:

I don't think that is technically possible. Only can be shown on big screens around the stage.

she was AMAZING!!! She hasn't been this joyous on stage in so long!! The set was stunning, it was like a little musical!!! The holograms had the perfect balance of fun and heart.  I'm so happy for her and Maluma!!!!

I liked everyone else too!!!!!!!