Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

A very very good performance - there is sooo much going on, with so many amazing details, and the holograms were amazing. It looks like she used both stages as well to do the whole performance.

They joy was palpable from M and Maluma and all the performers, and M&M had great chemistry and that was the best part.

You compare this to the other performances tonight or any awards show recently for that matter - it really is incredible the effort she puts in. No-one comes close. 

Queen

9 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I'm sure all those kids on stage right now have no idea who Kelly Clarkson is. And they will be even more confused when Paula Abdul comes out.

Like deer in headlights !

This performance brought me sheer and utter joy that only the Queen can bring!!! :inlove: 💃 Her happiness and enthusiasm is infectious....NOBODY brings the goods like Madonna does!!

It's amazing how EASY and effortless she makes everything look......she seems so carefree and joyous up there. She and Maluma together = 🔥!!! They have a genuine connection and it's #magical to witness it on stage for the first time. The holograms were obviously super cool and once again puts her ahead of the pack but honestly, that wasn't even the highlight for me with this performance. Even with advanced technology, Maluma, a troop of dancers and stage props, it's MADONNA that OWNED the performance. I prob say this often but they just don't make 'em like her anymore. The gift that keeps on giving. So blessed!!! 🙏 

Oh and that smile at the end of the performance!! :inlove: :inlove: Love her so much!! Have to say I'm THIRSTY for that tour now!! I need my live M fix!!! We're in for quite a ride guys, this is only the FIRST performance of the era.

3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

leaving the stage

Love this!! Thank you, @Ven Conmigo, for posting it!!

So sweet how she hugs those two guys backstage as she’s walking along. Not sure who they are — former dancers or techies, perhaps? 

2 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

I love this Madame X character- she is SO joyful 😃

Haha yes!! I loved that one too. Can't wait to see how all these characters flesh out as the era progresses.

11 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

101 on iTunes- about to break back into the top 100.

I think she has to perform it on Eurovision. I have no doubt it will soar if she does. Or maybe her new song. Hopefully it's not just Like A Prayer.

It's my first time seeing or hearing anything from BTS and I'm unimpressed. I have no idea if they were singing in Korean or in English. It was just a big ol' mess.

Just now, headonfire said:

Yes, my favourite too! Obsessed with her. She looks like the most fun of them all!😆

i want to be her...lol... and i love the performance- 

1 minute ago, Jeby said:

I think she has to perform it on Eurovision. I have no doubt it will soar if she does. Or maybe her jew song. Hopefully it's not just Like A Prayer.

Yes she has too. People are liking it more and more. It’s a great song.  

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

It's my first time seeing or hearing anything from BTS and I'm unimpressed. I have no idea if they were singing in Korean or in English. It was just a big ol' mess.

I'm amazed anything could be heard with those rabid teenage girls screaming throughout half the performance :dazed:

5 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

101 on iTunes- about to break back into the top 100.

Seriously? Great news! I’m so glad her performance did something to the charts!

3 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I turned my tv off for now. I’m waiting for Paula Abdul. 

The performance is getting lots of positive buzz and is being shared by all main news sites. The thing is they are sharing the performance video that is available on twitter... This won't do anything in terms of charts, will it?

If they uploaded the official performance to her youtube asap, all the streaming that comes from the performance would help a lot.

C'mon Madonna team, please upload the official video performance.

3 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I think she has to perform it on Eurovision. I have no doubt it will soar if she does. Or maybe her jew song. Hopefully it's not just Like A Prayer.

Yes! We finally get Love Profusion live! tenor.gif

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

No comment on Cardi B's behavior........

You know, money can’t buy everything. 

Just now, headonfire said:

C'mon Madonna team, please upload the official video performance.

Shhhh. They’re asleep. 

Just now, reQuiem4adream said:

You know, money can’t buy everything. 

what did Cardi B do?