Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

Everyone else who’s ever performed at these award shows should be ashamed! No one can compare to the Queen.  NO ONE!!!

madonna and maluma are fire on stage! QoP hasn't lost her star wattage.

wanted more focus on the dancing/partnering, though.

THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved loved the performance. The visuals, their chemistry AND THE F*UCKING HOLOGRAMS! How I missed seeing Madonna on stage.

The performance needs to be uploaded to youtube asap. I hope her team does that quickly. The performance will get lots of buzz!

Ok but I dont think the holograms added much to the performance. Im sure she will have a better use for them on the tour. Maybe telling the story of Madame X.

the most importantthing to me is that she had a lot of fun!

OMG. that was out of this world nothing like i have seen before. all the other madonna's dancing i'm like where is madonna then she comes out. WOW!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

OMG!!!  LOVE IT!  She danced with her alternate egos.  She look beautiful.  The whole Hologram performances were awesome.  Goes back to watch it again....

One of her best performances in recent years I would say. The dance moves, the technology.. Everything was on point! I really loved this 😍

I was not blown away by the performance (it's the fault of Madonna herself who put her own bar very high :lol:) but it was a very good performance and without hesitation far superior to all the performances that will be presented during this desperate gala. A special mention to the beautiful decor used and the excitement of everyone on stage.

She was brilliant... and I have to admit Maluma is the best pair she’s had her entire career... they have such a chemistry and most importantly... they seem to have a lot of fun together. I’m so happy for her! I’m sure Drake is rage masturbating in the restroom right now. 

Madonna looked gorgeous smiling beautifully and the whole thing was out of this world. I’m so happy for her. And I know she’s happy too!!

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I love it...but I got so nervous when she got up on that table! Fearless...

Hahaha. You know she HAS to dance on a table!!

6 minutes ago, rekha said:

I need to see it again to fully digest it!

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I need this uploaded!!! Where’s the video locas?!?!

F1DF9006-0077-4DC3-A898-6105D62F00A5.jpeg

You can watch 3+ minutes of it at the link Jeby posted.

She's trending on Twitter!

they weren't kidding when they said when you see this it is ART!