Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

12 minutes ago, robster said:

Taylor Swift is the epitome of vanilla! Zero risks, zero authenticity, zero anything!

Oh and this "Poppy" that was on the red carpet just now with that helium voice and ... "I'm from the internet" answer... seriously?! WTF is up with pop artists these days...

Poppy is a character. She and Titanic Sinclair(her producer) like to pretend that she is an AI. A Robot.

They're trying to ride a wave that is coming during the next decade. AI is gonna be everywhere in a few years.

1 minute ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Loved how he explained the "Mr. Safe and Ms. Crazy" monikers 😄

Huh? I didnt see it?? I saw the interview but not this part? Could you share what stream ur watching?

Just now, Nikki said:

Huh? I didnt see it?? I saw the interview but not this part? Could you share what stream ur watching?

You're watching the Twitter live stream, I'm referring to the one on E!

I was hoping Kelly would say she was most looking forward to M's performance!!

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

He said M wanted to sing crazy words in Medellín and Maluma didn’t allow her. :lmao:

:lol2: Maybe M sings crazy words in other songs. 

1 hour ago, MCHL said:

Love the dress. Very BAT "Holiday" throwback. 

Very Pirate chic.... the eye patch screams. Ahoy Matey!!!

Just now, Nikki said:

a girl with a purple dress wants to see madonna..

Sofia somebody or another😝😝

I can't stand BTS but at least they know music royalty!!

1 minute ago, Marcello77 said:

M should do a picture with BTS and break the internet!

She has the opportunity to break the internet with a picture with BTS and with a picture with Mariah. I don't really like Mariah as much as Madonna but let's be honest, it would be like the Madonna/Gaga pic. 

6 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Kelly Clarkson said she's excited to see Mariah...

they can fill themselves with donuts together while Madonna performs

Seeing these rehearsals pics, her face and body are so on point. I was a little afraid last year when we all saw that puffy face, the lips, those instagram filters, I didn’t want everybody to say: she looks so different from her instagram pics and videos... but she definitely knows what she is doing. Everything is so calculated and I am really proud being her fan for almost 30 years. So proud about this era already and we still haven’t seen the best of it. ♥️❌

Just now, Hobbit said:

they can fill themselves with donuts together while Madonna performs

🤣🤣  I could not care less about Ms Clarkson. Meanwhile my unpopular opinion is I dont want M to do the red carpet and I want no pics with Mariah. Nothing. 

Just now, Jeby said:

🤣🤣  I could not care less about Ms Clarkson. Meanwhile my unpopular opinion is I dont want M to do the red carpet and I want no pics with Mariah. Nothing. 

Exactly., Clarkson, Swift and Mariah Scary can all F-off as far as i'm concerned. It's all about Madonna.

Am watching the E red carpet coverage. .  Lots of lovely mentions from presenters and performers about Madonna.  So annoyed that I have to go out with the show starts in an hour and will see her later rather than live with the forum. :banghead:

So much excitement about Madonna - always notice that when she performs.  She has an aura about her that no other living star has - none of them.