Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

Just now, ashtangi74 said:

i guess this means no M

I just think it's too early for her to arrive at the red carpet. She'll get there in an hour and a half when it's about to end, as a legend should lol 

4 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Maybe she will change the clothes!

sddefault.jpg#404_is_finemadonna-macklemores-grammy2014.jpg

Well, I hope she is changing the outfit and stays away from back or red colors…. Have you seen the comments about Illuminati?  I hope she goes with Yellow or a green color... celebrated the Latin America cultures. 

I just seriously DO - NOT - GET the appeal of Taylor Swift... my god she's boring and doesn't have a genuine bone or any charisma anywhere in her body...

1 minute ago, robster said:

I just seriously DO - NOT - GET the appeal of Taylor Swift... my god she's boring and doesn't have a genuine bone or any charisma anywhere in her body...

I'm with you 100%. And seeing her team desperate for a #1 that's not coming this week has been hysterical. 

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Yeah, I know. I think some people just like her because she’s doing good at the charts and makes easy bubblegum shit.. and so many people think she’s authentic but she just seems a bully to me. Even the name taylor swift is plain and vanilla. She’s mostly popular with people from english speaking countries..

4 minutes ago, robster said:

This x1000!!

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Totally agree, Rob.  I don't get it at all and her new song is abysmal.

Taylor Swift is the epitome of vanilla! Zero risks, zero authenticity, zero anything!

Oh and this "Poppy" that was on the red carpet just now with that helium voice and ... "I'm from the internet" answer... seriously?! WTF is up with pop artists these days...

Just now, robster said:

Taylor Swift is the epitome of vanilla! Zero risks, zero authenticity, zero anything!

Oh and this "Poppy" that was on the red carpet just now with that helium voice and ... "I'm from the internet" answer... seriously?! WTF is up with pop artists these days...

If Taylor swift was an object she’d be a vanilla scented Yankee candle. 

4EB69712-D7EA-4143-8B76-8DB2D31BF27D.jpeg

Honestly I feel embarrassed watching these interviews... Is this what music has come to??

1 minute ago, rekha said:

Honestly I feel embarrassed watching these interviews... Is this what music has come to??

I don't know any of them haha

23 minutes ago, Nikki said:

You just heard most people say madonna is the queen of pop? 🙂

Who did they ask? Happy to hear that.

2 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

Oh go away 

Not my fault you haven't seen better. 

Can't wait to see Madonna.  I will have to see it delayed as have to go out for appointment when it is on. Have to leave home soon after it starts.  :cries:  Have already set it up on the tv to tape and watch when I come home but always love watching it with the forum here.  We are  always all so excited, nervous and hilarious together watching Madonna events.  Will come home,  read the forum and watch Madonna.   Enjoy it all everyone.