Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

36 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I'm so hoping for a different outfit. I loathe what she's wearing 😞

I'm tired of black outfits too 😁 she's def wearing something else on the live show, I believe this is a dress for rehearsals

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm tired of black outfits too 😁 she's def wearing something else on the live show, I believe this is a dress for rehearsals

One can certainly hope 😍

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I love Madonna and Maluma's outfits.

Me too! God I'm just so excited to see her performing again🤩🤩

Just now, rekha said:

Me too! God I'm just so excited to see her performing again🤩🤩

me too. i can't wait anymore it's almost carpet time.

Just now, Ven Conmigo said:

Oh God the show is 3 hours long not 2 hours like I assumed. I better buy some booze before I get home. :banghead:

Hopefully Madonna will be in the first hour!😝😝

Just now, Ven Conmigo said:

Oh God the show is 3 hours long not 2 hours like I assumed. I better buy some booze on my way  home. :banghead:

yea ugh. it's a bit too long. but i think Madonna's performance is in the middle since Taylor is opening Paula closing. 

She wore a completely different outfit for the 2014 Grammys dress rehearsal so that probably isn't the real outfit

She knows that rehearsal pics will be put up all over the web so I expect something a LITTLE different for the real thing!! 

1 minute ago, nobelson said:

Yes! This one is correct as well http://ufreetv.com/nbc.html , both local NBC stations but will be transmiting the BBMAs once both feeds stop being local and go to primetime. 

For me that one doesn't work as it tells me to download rocket media player to watch

1 minute ago, Andra said:

For me that one doesn't work as it tells me to download rocket media player to watch

It's working for me, showing news about some dentist lol. However it's a slower feed, but maybe you should try to open it on a different browser? BTS fans are flooding the other 123tvnow chatroom already so having a backup stream is important, I think. If we could find a third one that would be great.  

3 minutes ago, nobelson said:

It's working for me, showing news about some dentist lol. However it's a slower feed, but maybe you should try to open it on a different browser? BTS fans are flooding the other 123tvnow chatroom already so having a backup stream is important, I think. If we could find a third one that would be great.  

Got it! It doesn't work on my tablet but when I go to my computer it works! Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Andra said:

M Adria got some links and the official one

@Nikki Maybe it's going to be live on Billboard's Fb page...

A third stream 

http://ustvgo.net/nbc/

Edit: and a FOURTH stream! We're definitely good now if any one of these should fail or freeze. 

http://nowwatchtvlive.ws/nbc-channel-live-free-online-nbc-channel/

These are the first two that work: 

Edited by nobelson