Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

Album cover material. :dramatic:

Indeed.

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

I dind't want to say but the stage also reminds me of RH. I mean the white stage they´re sitting on the pics. But it can be very different, I'll wait my judgement for tonight!

I knooow, I thought the same. 😁

But it can be only a part of a prop or something... We can't really judge by what we've seen so far, I agree. 

33 minutes ago, iamme said:

His teeth are whiter than her. Why? I want to know why. Any insiders?

Because her teeth are real and his are porcelain veneers. 

8 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Do we think she will also include a verse and chorus of I RISE as part of this performance? 

No

5 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I'm so hoping for a different outfit. I loathe what she's wearing 😞

Why...I bet it’ll be different but similar to that style, maybe black and red...anyhow she looks beautiful. 

Also what is the background from “billboard pgm (isn’t is MGM?)transmission”...

2 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Dat ass tho 

image.png

Not very impressive, tbh.. I expected better 🧐

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

No

Why...I bet it’ll be different but similar to that style, maybe black and red...anyhow she looks beautiful. 

Also what is the background from “billboard pgm (isn’t is MGM?)transmission”...

It's too dark... I think the public has had enough of seeing M in black. It makes her fade away. She looked so fresh and re-invented on the blue and white dresses on the Medellin video. Hell, even the cha-cha instructor look, although it had a lot of black in it, looked different because of the hairdo and stuff. That outfit from the rehearsals + the hair just screams RH to me and I genuinely believe it would help the song if she showed up in a different, unexpected color + different hairdo. 

Just now, nobelson said:

It's too dark... I think the public has had enough of seeing M in black. It makes her fade away. She looked so fresh and re-invented on the blue and white dresses on the Medellin video. Hell, even the cha-cha instructor look, although it had a lot of black in it, looked different because of the hairdo and stuff. That outfit from the rehearsals + the hair just screams RH to me and I genuinely believe it would help the song if she showed up in a different, unexpected color + different hairdo. 

You can go away too 

Good to hear people can relate re/ the nervous feeling :laugh: 

I do agree though that this time it's a different atmosphere, things are feeling much less stressful than during the RH era. Prolly because the whole roll-out has been going super smoothly and M seems very happy and confident about everything. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I totally get that. I still like it but yes it’s very RH looking (the whole thing, even the hair, shoes, makeup...) 

Just now, Mensch said:

I totally get that. I still like it but yes it’s very RH looking (the whole thing, even the hair, shoes, makeup...) 

true, hope its not the final look

38 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Once again, I love how grateful he is for Madonna. What a class act. He warms my heart. No wonder why Madonna is so happy. What great hints for tonight too. 

His English is good. I can see a crossover album coming.😀

11 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Dat ass tho 

image.png

Hahaha. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

11 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Because her teeth are real and his are porcelain veneers. 

To be fair he's had those teeth right from the start

AeJKP2CCMAAatKc.jpg

His first video featuring a 16 year old Maluma in 2011:

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

:lmao: @ a different outfit helping the song’s performance. Tonight will be gold on this forum.

All I meant was that Katy Perry, for example, put on a wig these past couple weeks and her songs started charting again. Don't you think M would turn a lot of heads if she was wearing something a bit less dark? 

MV5BMTY4MTY2MTUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ1

31 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Okay here is a total freaky-ish post though but since M is talking about butterflies in her last post...has anyone else gotten super nervous before the RH era performances? Lol I don't know why, but I was a nervous wreck in the hours leading up to the Grammys and Brits performances :sneaky: I have no idea why -  there were some previous events where I felt similarly (Live Earth, Super Bowl), but during the RH era it was on a whole other level. Hope I'll be more calm this time around :laugh:

Here! I have always got nervous before her performances, but I was crazy nervous before the brits.I´m always hoping that nothing bad will happen to her.

by the way, I like the rehersal´s pictures, they are an advertisement for the award show, I think it´s a good idea.

Just now, nobelson said:

All I meant was that Katy Perry, for example, put on a wig these past couple weeks and her songs started charting again. Don't you think M would turn a lot of heads if she was wearing something a bit less dark? 

MV5BMTY4MTY2MTUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ1

No, but we can all just think what we want. Still not charting. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

No, but we can all just think what we want. Still not charting. 

😂 Fair enough... I'm still super excited though 

7 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

To be fair he's had those teeth right from the start

AeJKP2CCMAAatKc.jpg

His first video featuring a 16 year old Maluma in 2011:

and his skin is darker.everything looks non white with madonna´s skin near to it

1 minute ago, nobelson said:

God forbid someone having an opinion? 

God forbid I have to read more delusions and histrionics. Log off and go blow a horn sis, it is not that serious.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

God forbid I have to read more delusions and histrionics. Log off and go blow a horn sis, it is not that serious.

To me delusion and histrionics is getting hostile and agressive when people have a different opinion than you. Our idol encourages us to speak our minds. You're acting as if I was bashing or being negative when all I was suggesting was a different color smh

She looks really beautiful to me, so cool and radiating so much joy - I wish I was Maluma right now! Lucky man!! - I suppose it will start 1:00am GMT / 2:00 CET, I mean Madonna's performance, right? Gosh, not sure I will be awake then, so as far as I am concerned I am happy to be spoiled by all of the pictures I have seen today, thank you.