Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

You know you're going to find some spoilers in this forum, it's logical lol we post everything lol

Maluma said there's going to be some #MAGIC!

Just now, iamme said:

His teeth are whiter than her. Why? I want to know why. Any insiders?

Maybe because he bleached them recently. 😂

27 minutes ago, elijah said:

the cutie on performing with m

Once again, I love how grateful he is for Madonna. What a class act. He warms my heart. No wonder why Madonna is so happy. What great hints for tonight too. 

1 minute ago, coco said:

OMG 😍

Do I see all her characters in the back?

Amazing, yes! All the Madam X’s are holograms it would seem! 😍

6 minutes ago, Toni said:

Amazing, yes! All the Madam X’s are holograms it would seem! 😍

I can't tell it looks like the scene where she's teaching dance lessons in the video.

10 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Maybe because he bleached them recently. 😂

Ha ha... Wasn't a serious question though right?  He has Veneers.  Madonna has the teeth she was born with and we love her for it.  The big question is will we be seeing them or will they be covered with tooth jewelry!! 🙂

Okay here is a total freaky-ish post though but since M is talking about butterflies in her last post...has anyone else gotten super nervous before the RH era performances? Lol I don't know why, but I was a nervous wreck in the hours leading up to the Grammys and Brits performances :sneaky: I have no idea why -  there were some previous events where I felt similarly (Live Earth, Super Bowl), but during the RH era it was on a whole other level. Hope I'll be more calm this time around :laugh:

She's gonna nail her performance, as usual. The world will be in awe, as usual.

As soon as she starts to move she is completely and utterly captivating. She's gonna tear the roof off.

2 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Okay here is a total freaky-ish post though but since M is talking about butterflies in her last post...has anyone else gotten super nervous before the RH era performances? Lol I don't know why, but I was a nervous wreck in the hours leading up to the Grammys and Brits performances :sneaky: I have no idea why -  there were some previous events where I felt similarly (Live Earth, Super Bowl), but during the RH era it was on a whole other level. Hope I'll be more calm this time around :laugh:

i wasn't till after the Britt's with that cape I was afraid she would fall again on tour... and the opening of iconic where she's in the stage seemed scary. But it's normal for her to feel nervous of have butterflies she's only human.

3 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

A duet with Mariah 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 

Fuck no! 😂

3 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I'm sorta anxious about tonight's performance which is a bit insane as I'm not even going to be there.

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I’m not concerned about her personally, I’m more concerned that Maluma, not being as skilled a dancer, will mess up with something involving her. 

8 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I'm so nervous!

She's a perfectionist and what happened at the Brits was a one-time mistake. I'm not nervous because I know she always does EXCELLENT.

She looks very good in these rehearsal pics, but I'm also hoping for a different hairdo since it reminds me a bit too much of the RH era. 

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I was awfully nervous before those performances. Had so much anxiety i felt sick.

This time I'm totally cool and confident about it, which means everything will go great and she'll blow everyone away.

26 minutes ago, coco said:

OMG 😍

Do I see all her characters in the back?

I can make out cha-cha instructor.....the spy with the trench coat and glasses....I'm not sure what the one on the left is????.....there are also paintings of Madame X in background. This is beyond exciting!!!

6 minutes ago, Messiah said:

She's a perfectionist and what happened at the Brits was a one-time mistake. I'm not nervous because I know she always does EXCELLENT.

She looks very good in these rehearsal pics, but I'm also hoping for a different hairdo since it reminds me a bit too much of the RH era. 

I dind't want to say but the stage also reminds me of RH. I mean the white stage they´re sitting on the pics. But it can be very different, I'll wait my judgement for tonight!