"Soltera" thread

9 minutes ago, CalinB said:

It bypassed Future in views and has better like/dislike ratio than Future. Maluma fans like Madonna's new sounds chooses more that her own fans. 🙂 

Nobody here dislikes the song! On the contrary, it is a nice bop and a fun song. The only thing that’s quite silly is wanting to turn it into a masterpiece, which Soltera is obviously not. 

The reason why Maluma fans love Soltera more than Medellin is because they are mostly basic, as basic as the Instagram filters that they use.

Can anyone translate the lyrics?

58 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

The reason why Maluma fans love Soltera more than Medellin is because they are mostly basic, as basic as the Instagram filters that they use.

Hahahahaha. Love this. Perfect description of the world we live in.

59 minutes ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

I see no lies here 🙊

6 minutes ago, Barbie said:

So that's what we are doing now? Shaming anyone that prefers Soltera? :lmao: you uppity fags are something else

:hotmess:

No shit.   Some ppl I swear can’t handle someone else’s taste in music.  It’s actually same as not tolerating people’s ...... well whatever 

SOLTERA is a fucking bop 

It really hurts me to say that this is better than Medellín and really needs to be a single. Future is still my favourite track so far from this era and it’s replay value is strong.

What’s coolest about this era is a former fan and friend has rediscovered her from her social media presence and is ranking the newest tunes (future is her least fave but I advised her it’s a repeat pleaser) and most importantly her daughter who is 9 and asks me and answers that Madonna is my fave is a Medellín, I Rise and Soltera singing fan...mom has them on repeat for her. So the MadameX era is doing its thing well.

At first, I didn't like Soltera much, but now the "anybody body body" / "and don't you forget it, ciao papi" parts are stuck in my head. 

I still think Medellin is way better but Soltera is growing on me. Can't wait to hear Bitch I'm Loca. 

35 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

No shit.   Some ppl I swear can’t handle someone else’s taste in music.  It’s actually same as not tolerating people’s ...... well whatever 

SOLTERA is a fucking bop 

Yes. Madame X delivers for all tastes.

Soltera is getting some radio attention... support the track... go to the link below...show some LOVE.

I really enjoy this track ! There is a certain kind of drama in her voice . Love it !

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

It really hurts me to say that this is better than Medellín and really needs to be a single. Future is still my favourite track so far from this era and it’s replay value is strong.

His label would be foolish to not push the song. It's the perfect Summer smash. Let's make this a single, send it to radio and get a video shot! Would be a huge wasted opportunity if they did anything less! 

Imagine M releasing this type of music after COADF. Would it have been considered a bop back then??? It would have been more fitting given her impending divorce.

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

Imagine a colorful/summery video with Madonna looking as hot as she's ever looked :dramatic: 

I picture her with hair similar to the Crave video......the Susan '85 redux hair. :dramatic:

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

I really enjoy this track ! There is a certain kind of drama in her voice . Love it !

I was surprised that I really like her voice and verses in the track.So much feeling.

They also have very good chemistry which I didn't expect.

The song is so good, and fun.

What is great is eventhough her voice is filtered, she sings full voice.

A great surprise A+++

Soltera is nice but never in this world better than Medellin. It is a normal, but forgetable Song. I am glad it is not on Ms album

In all honesty, Medellin is much better produced, has more layers and nuances and grows gradually on you. Soltera is more in your face, but burns out faster. #imho

2 hours ago, Nick said:

I was surprised that I really like her voice and verses in the track.So much feeling.

They also have very good chemistry which I didn't expect.

I didn't expect it either and I do miss that emotional Madonna voice. It's great track !