"Soltera" thread

Oh my Soltera is a bop!!! I love the production! It would be a bigger hit than Medellin and better choice for Eurovision than Future, yes it sounds mainstream but general audience are going to love it!!! She sounds like she was having so much fun in the studio 😊

22 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Nice bop to shake my mussy to during the weekend. 

I'm shakin my ass in the gym now! All the solteras put your hands up! Lol

This is a latin hit for sure! When Madonna was saying she felt inspired in portugal this is kinda of the route i thought some of the songs might take in terms of beats and flavor.  Love love love it!

it sounds grrrrrrreat!😛

3 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Oh my Soltera is a bop!!! I love the production! It would be a bigger hit than Medellin and better choice for Eurovision than Future, yes it sounds mainstream but general audience are going to love it!!! She sounds like she was having so much fun in the studio 😊

I'm shakin my ass in the gym now! All the solteras put your hands up! Lol

Sorry but it’s NOT better than the Devine Medellín!! Madonna is cracking up in this Soltera song and it’s cute for what it is, and in Medellin she legit sounds ethereal Ray of Light bitch goddess who is chill and mysterious and upbeat all at the same time! So no! Medellín is fire! 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I want a video so badly!!! So we could have Medellin and this!! 

Hope there is a video for it as well! It took me a couple of listens to really get in to it and enjoy it after listening to Future. But, I love it now! This is fun Madonna...   He has done so much for her album, hope she  returns the favor and pops in to the video. This is such a fun song; she makes me laugh!!! I am buying the song.

Just now, Katypatra said:

Sorry but it’s NOT better than the Devine Medellín!! Madonna is cracking up in this Soltera song and it’s cute for what it is, and in Medellin she legit sounds ethereal and chill and mysterious all at the same time! So no! Medellín is fire! 

It's not better than Medellín of course, I didn't say that. You didn't get what I was trying to say, so chille 😄. Soltera would be a bigger hit than Medellín, that doesn't mean it's a better song. It's just what general audience wants now

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

It's not better than Medellín of course, I didn't say that. You didn't get what I was trying to say, so chille 😄. Soltera would be a bigger hit than Medellín, that doesn't mean it's a better song. It's just what general audience wants now

Gotcha lol 

well, it still has a potential to become a hit if he decides to make it a single. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

Gotcha lol 

well, it still has a potential to become a hit if he decides to make it a single. 

Yes it has a potential def! Medellín and Future are my fav so far

I'm making that intro my ringtone lol

I actually like this more than Medellin! Her vocal delivery is really nice. Too much vocal effects but still nice. I'm surprised she didn't snag this for Madame X. It would fit nicely.

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

Madonna sounding like an eastern european zlut:rotfl::lmao:this is so catchy i'm LIVING!!!!!!!!

She is not a Zslut - Jean Paul Gaultier.

Why does Soltera sound more Mirwais than Medellín though :lmao:

But yeah this song is HOT! I’m stomping. I would love an official video! Madonna sounds so sexy! 

Soltera is a really good and fun bop, but comparing it to Future and/or Medellín (let alone Mirwais) is downright silly! Production on Soltera is quite basic and flat. MadameX is a wall of sounds!

Open your eyes! 👀 ...and your 👂 

Like Lola Leon once said: “you girls are SO BASIC with your instagram filters (and music comments, I would add)!” 😄

Soltera is brilliant, it needs a video and to be released 💗 The production is fantastic and is the vibe this era needs. This would be a great single,nits catchy, commercial and might have a chance reaching the non-fans. 

Yep love it. Damn they sound so good together. Between this and Medellin, I feel like he is her best collaborator. This sounds like a hit to me. The lyrics are so good especially the outro. Regardless if it's on her album or his, I really think it needs to be a single. We are getting so spoilt this era. She has not put a foot wrong with anything. Can't wait for "Bitch I'm Loca".

Wow. My favourite of all the new songs. Why why why does she not perform this tomorrow? Guaranteed hit!!!

45 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Yep love it. Damn they sound so good together. Between this and Medellin, I feel like he is her best collaborator. This sounds like a hit to me. The lyrics are so good especially the outro. Regardless if it's on her album or his, I really think it needs to be a single. We are getting so spoilt this era. She has not put a foot wrong with anything. Can't wait for "Bitch I'm Loca".

She sounds great. and yes together they are magic