"I Rise" thread

8 hours ago, tuckeye said:

we know nothing!!!! driving me crazy lol

but thank god we know how #soon it will be out.

I just know that I Rise every day to love, support and worship this Queen. 

10 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

It's kinda weird that a ballad will become gay anthem, but who knows!

According to Drowned Madonna , it is a ballad and it's a gay anthem. I stand corrected!😯

1 minute ago, robster said:

This is NOT the song with the music video for it. At least not the one shot in LA with the drag queens!

So the video with the drag queens is KILLERS? Give us some tea 😄

tenor.gif?itemid=7240624

4 minutes ago, robster said:

This is NOT the song with the music video for it. At least not the one shot in LA with the drag queens!

Thanks Robster

19 minutes ago, robster said:

Without giving anything away, do you know why she would shoot a video for a single long before filming and releasing Medellin? Do you think the original plan was to release a different first single?

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Without giving anything away, do you know why she would shoot a video for a single long before filming and releasing Medellin? Do you think the original plan was to release a different first single

At this rate I'm thinking she has filmed a video for every song!😱

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Without giving anything away, do you know why she would shoot a video for a single long before filming and releasing Medellin? Do you think the original plan was to release a different first single?

Well, take into account that for Medellin she was also bound to the avilability of Maluma and his schedule. So maybe it made more sense to film the LA video first, or maybe the LA video required more post production. There could be thousands of reasons. She was in LA at the time anyway for the Oscars party, so they probably combined the filming because of that. The order in which things are filmed doesn't say much about the order in which they are released. God knows what will come out and what doesn't. I mean, we still haven't seen THAT much from the original first red moon video shoot in Portugal.... Let's just wait and see!

10 minutes ago, robster said:

Well, take into account that for Medellin she was also bound to the avilability of Maluma and his schedule. So maybe it made more sense to film the LA video first, or maybe the LA video required more post production. There could be thousands of reasons. She was in LA at the time anyway for the Oscars party, so they probably combined the filming because of that. The order in which things are filmed doesn't say much about the order in which they are released. God knows what will come out and what doesn't. I mean, we still haven't seen THAT much from the original first red moon video shoot in Portugal.... Let's just wait and see!

like a shooting a movie, you don't shoot scenes in chronological order most of time but try to follow the best schedule to optimize time and costs

More bullshit from DrownedMadonna. I wish people would stop re-posting stuff from that awful website. It's clear they haven't heard the song and someone has told them it's a ballad and not a dance song and now they're turning it into some kind of exclusive thing to drive traffic to their website. 

They were terrible during the RH era leaks in terms of driving fans to access the leaked songs (I never forget). Madonna's team should have gone after them.

47 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

More bullshit from DrownedMadonna. I wish people would stop re-posting stuff from that awful website. It's clear they haven't heard the song and someone has told them it's a ballad and not a dance song and now they're turning it into some kind of exclusive thing to drive traffic to their website. 

They were terrible during the RH era leaks in terms of driving fans to access the leaked songs (I never forget). Madonna's team should have gone after them.

Ah, right.

Thanks for the clarity.

I'm still learning the ropes!😀

56 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

That is simply not true. I know for a fact that DrownedMadonna was actually working with M's team to stop the leaks and find the culprit!

From what I've read from insiders, the "Wake up" video with the drag queens features a scene of her dancing on the floor. We're assuming that it's a LGBT anthem, but how true could that be?

If 'I Rise' is indeed a ballad, then the theater video is for something else, idk.

56 minutes ago, robster said:

That is simply not true. I know for a fact that DrownedMadonna was actually working with M's team to stop the leaks and find the culprit!

I'm beyond confused! 😂

1 hour ago, robster said:

Was that after or before they posted detailed descriptions of the songs to 'tease' fans? :thumbsdown:

If they were indeed working with M's team, then perhaps M's team didn't know the full extent of what DM was posting.

6 hours ago, robster said:

what? So I Rise is just a promo single?

4 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

It's not too much of a stretch to think a song with the title "I Rise" would be an anthem, in whatever form. :gent:

👏

6 hours ago, flexy said:

At this rate I'm thinking she has filmed a video for every song!😱

I really like this idea! I demand 5 MVs from this album. :lmao:

4 hours ago, Alvarø said:

From what I've read from insiders, the "Wake up" video with the drag queens features a scene of her dancing on the floor. We're assuming that it's a LGBT anthem, but how true could that be?

If 'I Rise' is indeed a ballad, then the theater video is for something else, idk.

Just a daft thought, but might the theatre video be for a remix of the song I Rise. A bit like WIFLFAG?

5 hours ago, robster said:

Drowned snitched on their source? 😂 That explains why they've been high and dry ever since

24 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes. No reason for another single when Medellín was just released 13 days ago. 

But what about the 2 singles strategy ?

Edited by Ray Finkle

Just now, Ray Finkle said:

But what about the 2 singles strategy ?

Someone said M is going to release a new single before Eurovision