"I Rise" thread

3 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

oooh, I get these vibes

this is her best single cover in like AGES

1993_ritts02.jpg

Fans are already dragging it saying she’s rising from Amanda Lepore’s make up bag...I’m gonna ignore all the hate! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Fans are already dragging it saying she’s rising from Amanda Lepore’s make up bag...I’m gonna ignore all the hate! 

I don't mind Lepore. The world is much more colorful with "crazy", idgaf-type-of-people like her and well, MADONNA. :queenbitch:

13 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I don't mind Lepore. The world is much more colorful with "crazy", idgaf-type-of-people like her and well, MADONNA. :queenbitch:

I agree. I love Amanda. Just already seeing the stupidity on Facebook groups. 

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

So I Rise is the song with the video or just promo single?

According to all the previous rumours it should be just a song available to download, as little promo, because the next single and video should be Killers. But officially there has never been any real information. 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

According to all the previous rumours it should be just a song available to download, as little promo, because the next single and video should be Killers. But officially there has never been any real information. 

Do we know if this "disco" song is a Mirwais song or not because I rise is not.

3 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

"You might have noticed that, in the press release for Madame X, it was announced that “I Rise” will be an anthemic song. What we heard is that the song is something very special for our LGBTQ community, precisely a Gay Anthem.

Unlike “Medellín”, we at DrownedMadonna.com are glad to reveal that “I Rise” is NOT a dance track, but a ballad. Anyway, we also learned that it will be remixed specifically for the clubs."

14 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Pretty sure this one will be "Killers who are partying" to accompany the music video with the drags! 🙂

Anything is possible, but it would be sort of odd for her to release a gay anthem AND have a video with drag queens but have them be for different songs. "Killers Who Are Partying" was also not mentioned in the album release press release while "I Rise" was and I Rise is getting a 7" vinyl single as a part of the album release. I think all signs point to I Rise being more than just a regular album track. 

15 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Anything is possible, but it would be sort of odd for her to release a gay anthem AND have a video with drag queens but have them be for different songs. "Killers Who Are Partying" was also not mentioned in the album release press release while "I Rise" was and I Rise is getting a 7" vinyl single as a part of the album release. I think all signs point to I Rise being more than just a regular album track. 

Yep, your theory makes sense! time will tell!! so much stuff to look forward too!! 🤩

1 minute ago, runa said:

it has been repeated over and over the disco song is KILLERS Lol

Yeah I was just kidding. I do enjoy how little we know of the album.