WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

31 minutes ago, TXIII said:

This is definitely her and her beautiful thighs. 

76ED3F5C-7D39-4A38-8970-D1A4A866D452.jpeg

why are people on here saying its not her? that she has to be a trained to dance with the horse?  Im sure that horse was added in post or vice versa... from the technology green screen studio she was at in London.

Over 9 million views now, next step 10 million !! Keep streaming and commenting people !! 

#21 trending in Belgium 🇧🇪🇧🇪

Screenshot_2019-04-27-04-11-17.jpg

Guest eroticerotic

I had enough time with it to digest it (im the same way with really really good food--you won't hear a peep, I will question life with each morsel, ill look right thru you as you talk)

I love it. the ad libs fit the video. I mainly love the aesthetics, and the cowgirl bride bits. (also obsessed with Mirwais take on the genre) I do also like the cha cha instructor except the wig (garnish I put to the side if you will lol). I find the character and storyline so creative.

also, I feel like alot of things we collectively suggested and discussed in between albums have been incorporated into this latest reinvention. I wonder if coincidence or intentional! to name a few:  

Juliet of the Spirits outfit you guys thought she was doing but it turned out to be an MDNA skin ad lol - now for Medellin the outfit is almost identical, and the whole dinner party thing, the video in general reminded me of Fellini for sure!

The "jewel thief/spy/agent"

Going Brunette.

All in all, great use of themes.  im REALLY looking forward to the full storyline and album!

It's a whole other level and hard to even compare to her other videos. I think it is more in line with her tour videos/ interludes which are always works of art. What's great about this video is although it is a feature (or duet) the video is 100% Madonna. It's like an encyclopedia of the imagery she loves to work with. The perfect introduction for a new fan.

this video has a lot of Spanish presence, directors, dress, stylist ..

I leave you an article spanish  newspaper El país in which the Spanish stylist Miguel Cervera  speaks.  , it is an article in Spanish ... it talks about how it is to work with Madonna ..

about working with Madonna( I translate from Spanish)

"It's pure perfectionism, I've never worked with someone so demanding”

"I have not dropped the myth, in the treatment she resulta  from an astonishing kindness, affectionate, even, which does not mean that she also  makes one feel who is in charge".

Spanish in this video apart from Miguel, the directors Diana Kunst, wardrobe Palomo Spain, Ana Locking, Maria Escoté..

I leave the article in Spanish, Miguel tells curiosities of the shooting .. of how in the scene of the horse she was going to wear a lingerie dress but there was an unexpected and Miguel suggested a change, in the end it was changed by the robe of Palomo Spain..

Article

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/04/26/gente/1556264874_742849.html

@rebelgirl Thanks for the article. I REALLY have to learn Spanish now. 😂

Maybe some of the headdresses in this video were inspired by Leonora Carrington?

Maybe (as @Eltacubo already pointed out) it‘s all in her head and the people at the wedding banquet are her surreal friends?

After all, she's singing: I took a pill / sip and had a Dream ...

554E9BBC-4633-4C38-9CAA-97DBC0A862BD.jpeg72C4276E-1F62-4A8C-93F9-B0F2C69F355E.jpeg81BBFE2C-3869-4DB0-94E5-C850E980AA6E.jpeg

11 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I know she used one in 4 minutes and TUTR but this time the double even danced and took a big part in the video. It would be ok for me if it wasnt supposed to be M dancing but this way i feel cheated. Dont you? 

Absurda

6 hours ago, jusdoid said:

why are people on here saying its not her? that she has to be a trained to dance with the horse?  Im sure that horse was added in post or vice versa... from the technology green screen studio she was at in London.

Absurd trolls that should be banned

1 hour ago, alquemist said:

@rebelgirl Thanks for the article. I REALLY have to learn Spanish now. 😂

Maybe some of the headdresses in this video were inspired by Leonora Carrington?

Maybe (as @Eltacubo already pointed out) it‘s all in her head and the people at the wedding banquet are her surreal friends?

554E9BBC-4633-4C38-9CAA-97DBC0A862BD.jpeg72C4276E-1F62-4A8C-93F9-B0F2C69F355E.jpeg81BBFE2C-3869-4DB0-94E5-C850E980AA6E.jpeg

Amazing references and connection (that headdress with candles on is amazing)

Maybe M is in prison (literal or metaforical) and she is dreaming about being all these different people all adding up to Madame X, different strains of womanhood and the  women struggle. WIFLFAG meetw Die another Day meets Bedtime Stories.

9 hours ago, koen said:

Over 9 million views now, next step 10 million !! Keep streaming and commenting people !! 

#21 trending in Belgium 🇧🇪🇧🇪

Screenshot_2019-04-27-04-11-17.jpg

Its 9.8m and gets about 100k per hour.

2.39m in last 24h. Watch it pick up again durin the night when Latin America wakes.

1 hour ago, Bretticus said:

I think views have frozen again, it's been stuck at 9.862 million for over an hour now

I hope they count them all and not skip coz glitch