WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well now all absurd comments on not being her riding the horse are over. 

Exactly! That was exhausting!! People really forgotten that she’s an amazing rider?? 🙄

30 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yes and now I'm pissed we didn't get a beautiful close up shot lol

46 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yes, I didn’t get why so many believed this. I never doubted it’s her riding the horse.

Welllll Wendy Weighed in she's complimentary in some ways....and then shady in other ways......either way it's WIN-WIN for QUEEN MADONNA

The MADONNA bit starts at 7:05

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

Welllll Wendy Weighed in she's complimentary in some ways....and then shady in other ways......either way it's WIN-WIN for QUEEN MADONNA

I watched this the other day. Wendy is a mess and goes back and forth. 

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

What a dumb bitch, she doesn't even know what she's talking about. Barely a coherent thought. That husband and the baby
mama 4 whom she payed  a house down the street sure did a number on her. The cartel? Some radio station in London? Bitch that's the BBC.
Basically more 'dress appropriate for your age' shit. Go fuck yourself Wendy, you're an asshole.

30 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

no that was a body double

🤣

2 minutes ago, acko said:

What a dumb bitch, she doesn't even know what she's talking about. Barely a coherent thought. That husband and the baby
mama 4 whom she payed  a house down the street sure did a number on her. The cartel? Some radio station in London? Bitch that's the BBC.
Basically more 'dress appropriate for your age' shit. Go fuck yourself Wendy, you're an asshole.

And she's like 55 herself so not sure what she's talking about dressing age appropriate considering she sometimes comes out wearing low cut blouses and short skirts...

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

And she's like 55 herself so not sure what she's talking about dressing age appropriate considering she sometimes comes out wearing low cut blouses and short skirts...

With NO ass and store bought boobs. Sit down Wendell.

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

What about the fact that it wasnt her dancing that scene?

Screenshot_20190426-201919_Video Player.jpg

17 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

What about the fact that it wasnt her dancing that scene?

Screenshot_20190426-201919_Video Player.jpg

Maybe it's her as the raven haired Madame x incognito on the horse. ALL WILL B REVEALED :wow::wow:

I was thinkin earlier. Does Madonna in the forest having a “trip” like an ayaguasca trip, and is the guy on the horse the shaman watching over her? Then the visions with Maluma are all in her head.Would explain her kind of moves, drama and the sequences in the forest.

Maybe that ties to Madame X somehow?

3 minutes ago, Eltacubo said:

I was thinkin earlier. Does Madonna in the forest having a “trip” like an ayaguasca trip, and is the guy on the horse the shaman watching over her? Then the visions with Maluma are all in her head.Would explain her kind of moves, drama and the sequences in the forest.

Maybe that ties to Madame X somehow?

i like that theory.. I hope more of the madame x concept (and really, a lot of her own story) starts to unfold with each video