WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

I could be totally clutching at straws here but I noticed that at the end of the video, there is the sound of birds singing. If you watch the beginning of ' Medellin - behind the scenes , the same birds are heard singing and M is talking about being a cha-cha instructor over a piece of music I do not recognise. I'm thinking this is following Medellin. Has anyone else made this connection? 😀

Wow.

An incredibly creative, fun and colourful video. Some of the scenes are absolutely epic that ending on the horses with the shot from above, gorgeous. It truly does the song wonders and she looks breathtaking in it.

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Behind the scenes:

That looks INSANE ! Amazing . Love it . So it was really her on the horse !

The face is perfection and the body is heavenly .

60 who ??!!!

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I knew she was riding her horse!!!

Yes.. And she was dancing on the field in the freezing and cold night!!  She's the best  😍

She looks even more beautiful in those behind the scene videos than in music video. And how i want to see more and close up footage of her riding the horse. That part when she’s wearing a wedding dress and riding a horse is something special ❣ 

On 4/25/2019 at 1:31 AM, the-queen said:

What I’m interested in is if we see Madame X without the eyepatch at some point, in a flashback. I’m assuming she lost her eye in combat or torture. Madame X’s origin story is way more exciting than any Avengers movie. 

If you view the Madame X trailer she is seen in the Medellin wedding dress but without the eyepatch and the cha-cha instructor looks slightly different as well. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

“Yeah I’m getting married...touched for the third time”. :lmao: 

best quote ever 

and yay she was actually riding the horse no fucking body double! QUEEN.