WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Just now, Rebel Saviour said:

Yes!

NICE!!! :cool:

Can only imagine after BBMA next week it will boost up again. Wasn't expecting too massive of an increase for the song based on the video release but nice to see that it's happening!

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Cracks me up how they have several others come in to the class with Maluma, and Madame X instructs them all for a few seconds before getting down to business with him :lmao:

Yes and then Madame X gives Maluma pink eye cause that's why she has the patch on :lmao: 

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

Anyone else just thirsty for more? I want more more more Madame X!

Yes!!!! Yesssss please!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I can't stop watching it!!! Every time I notice something new.  It's AMAZING.  She looks AMAZING.  The dancing is AMAZING. The art is AMAZING.  Oh, Madonna!! How does she do it????????

Same here. I can't get enough. It's addicting and running through my head non stop. 

7 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

This video will turn more than 4 million views in 24h! 

Is this great compared to other videos released the last months. Do we have numbers to compare?

15 hours ago, Bill said:

Why do some parts not seem to be as HQ as others?  The horse riding scene at the end is grainy.  Not complaining, I adore the video! But just wondering why quality differs throughout.

Yes, it annoys me 😕

29 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Whats the story if i watch the video with my vpn from different countries? Counts as multiple views or nah?

I think they do because each time your IP address changes, it counts as another view. I'm doing the same thing. 

I can't remember the last time I watched one of her videos this many times in one day :lol: Best video since....... I don't even know... American Life (original) maybe?

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

I can't remember the last time I watched one of her videos this many times in one day :lol: Best video since....... I don't even know... American Life (original) maybe?

Absolutely the same thing for me!!

5 minutes ago, stijn said:

Am I the only one who thinks Maluma is gay?

Or is that just wishful thinking?

I'm with you 😍 It's an interesting thought and fantasy!... He did collaborate with Ricky Martin on Vente pa ca a couple of years ago and that video reached 1.5BN views!! Maluma brings hotness for sure.