WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

45 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I first thought it was something else, my mum was watching with me it was so awkward :sneaky: 😄 

Was it his real toe? Lol

1 hour ago, MLVC82 said:

I don't give a FUCK if it's her on the horse or not......🙄

I care that she's delivered an already ICONIC video...with breathtaking visuals, concepts, choreography and Fashion....what we've been asking for from the QUEEN for years! 

Unless someone is a total hater (crazy gaga/beyonce/janet loons)....they are all PRAISING the video and worshipping ...and THAT is how you start an era!

To those total haters, I say 

5AFF6850-708F-4A54-9895-2CEE05A79202.jpeg 

I enjoyed posting that. :dead:

3 hours ago, eu4ria said:

Looks like an early morning sunrise scene or the sun is setting and shooting has wrapped by then. The only other scene outside that I recall was in the dark besides this one. Regardless, its a beautiful shot! And any close ups would be tricky and hella expensive. I don't doubt it's her but we may never know :um:

It’s her and Maluma! Beautiful shots!

I can't stop watching it!!! Every time I notice something new.  It's AMAZING.  She looks AMAZING.  The dancing is AMAZING. The art is AMAZING.  Oh, Madonna!! How does she do it????????

And OMG for the first time EVER  I don't hate the Grillz ! How did that happen ???!!!

3.1 Millions ! on youtube and am so happy she brought Ahlamalik Williams back. He's so talented .

3 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

And OMG for the first time EVER  I don't hate the Grillz ! How did that happen ???!!!

3.1 Millions ! 

Because grilz are here to stay, better the devil that you know, your love for them will grow 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

I can't stop watching it!!! Every time I notice something new.  It's AMAZING.  She looks AMAZING.  The dancing is AMAZING. The art is AMAZING.  Oh, Madonna!! How does she do it????????

It is. No wonder why she wanted to portrait the video as a painting, like those Spanish paintings she shared months ago on IG. 

It is finally trending here in Germany. At 16th right now

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Because grilz are here to stay, better the devil that you know, your love for them will grow 

AY- AY- AY 

Music videos trending worldwide
1 Madonna, Maluma - Medellín
2 TWICE "FANCY"
3 Luis Fonsi, Sebastián Yatra, Nicky Jam - Date...

YASSSS

2 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Trending #3 here in the USA

DF3CCCF4-D7A0-440C-AEAD-D58CAF559F3A.jpeg

Yasssssssss! Climbing itunes again with a dark green update. The last time I checked she was at 85 (back in the top 100). She is also trending at 4 in Italy and at 5 in Uk. She won.

I love this video.

Cracks me up how they have several others come in to the class with Maluma, and Madame X instructs them all for a few seconds before getting down to business with him :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Yasssssssss! Climbing itunes again with a dark green update. The last time I checked she was at 85 (back in the top 100). She is also trending at 4 in Italy and at 5 in Uk. She won.

Does dark green = maximum increases??