#38 Panamá

#38 Uruguai

#40 El Salvador

#40 Porto Rico

#42 Guatemala

Latin America rules

gS1UFLI.gif

Brazil stans Our Lady Madonna!

Video is fresh, flawless, cinematic, fun, sexy, iconic, show stopping, sensational, spectacular, amazing, iconic, stunning, brilliant etc!! Everything about it from the concepts to the styling to the colour grading is flawless.  Literally one of her best videos, I can't wait to see clips of it in Madonna video montages from here on out!!!!!

11 minutes ago, le smoking said:

Video is fresh, flawless, cinematic, fun, sexy, iconic, show stopping, sensational, spectacular, amazing, iconic, stunning, brilliant etc!! Everything about it from the concepts to the styling to the colour grading is flawless.  Literally one of her best videos, I can't wait to see clips of it in Madonna video montages from here on out!!!!!

:clap:

Love the table dancing! Reminds me of the flamenco dress in the street scene in La Isla Bonita.

I think I spotted Ahlamalik Williams from RHT in the cha cha room. And is that Sofia Boutella that Madonna has known since the Confessions era? M has always treated her dancers with respect, who seem to remain loyal to her throughout the years, just like us. Weren't many of them at her birthday celebration in Morocco? I can't help but think it might have inspired the table scene in the video. Extravagant outfits, masks, candlelight al fresco...

Do you guys spot in the video any other dancers we've known previously?

This video is sexy but mature, dramatic but playful. I've watched multiple times but still notice new things and still don't think it's all processed for me yet. I have to agree with others that this definitely feels like a small piece of a bigger visual project. Love reading everyone's interpretations! Not sure if the scenes of her running are flashbacks or foretelling of the future. This is easily one of the most well made clips of her entire career. I feel like we have to go back to the early 90's to get a Madonna video of this caliber. Absolute perfection!! She's absolutely beautiful as well, really love her with the dark hair and blue dress the most! Hope we'll see her out promoting/performing with the dark hair!

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Get Involved !

I ❤️ it !

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

36 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

This video is sexy but mature, dramatic but playful. I've watched multiple times but still notice new things and still don't think it's all processed for me yet. I have to agree with others that this definitely feels like a small piece of a bigger visual project. Love reading everyone's interpretations! Not sure if the scenes of her running are flashbacks or foretelling of the future. This is easily one of the most well made clips of her entire career. I feel like we have to go back to the early 90's to get a Madonna video of this caliber. Absolute perfection!! She's absolutely beautiful as well, really love her with the dark hair and blue dress the most! Hope we'll see her out promoting/performing with the dark hair!

33 minutes ago, LVX said:

Easily her best video since the AL era. Love it!

647F34D8-6E46-4A4C-B449-401F2F6D199E.jpeg

5 hours ago, todsmod said:

Such beauty from all aspects (song, video, imagery, artistry).  Interview was cute, but too short.  Hopefully there are more to come that allow for more time and inside information from M about the story line,  process and the whole Madame X theme/persona.  Madame X is puzzling/perplexed/personal/professional/physical......and most of all, PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I've promised myself that....although my Spanish is minimal....I'm going to know every single word (and dance move) from Medellin' within the next week or two.  Even if I have to hire a hot Spanish speaking tutor (slow down Papi)!!!  

Thanks all for sharing the video and interview.  I have a feeling this era/album is going to give us some very memorable Madonna moments/sounds/performances.  I'm so ready to enjoy this unique trip she wants to take us on.  

Amen!

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Medellín on Spotify:

17/04 - 520.454
18/04 - 1.293.718 (+773.264)
19/04 - 2.288.372 (+994.654)
20/04 - 2.933.653 (+645.281)
21/04 - 3.418.691 (+485.038)
22/04 - 3.945.165 (+526.474)
23/04 - 4.468.155 (+522.990)
24/04 - 4.982.838 (+514.683)

Queen of stability.