Serving 

FACE 

DANCE 

FASHION

SEX

AMAZING PRODUCTION VALUE

BEST VDO SINCE HUNG UP

Thank you so much MADONNA. I Love you .

Today it's my birthday so this is one of the most amazing gifts !

❤️😆

Happy birthday. I hope it was even more magical with Madonna and Maluma dancing on your tv. 👸🏼👸🏼🌷🕺🏼💃

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Nearly 1.2 million views on Youtube.  It's only been 6 hours?  I have already forgotten, but how long did it take the audio to get to a million? 

8 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Happy birthday. I hope it was even more magical with Madonna and Maluma dancing on your tv. 👸🏼👸🏼🌷🕺🏼💃

Thanks so much ! It's an awesome video . Exceeded my expectation totally ! What a JOY !🌈💃🕺

There is so much positivity around since the video was released! Already 1 million views in 5 hours, a hit!!! I’m so excited to see how this story progresses in the next video!! It’s pretty obvious this will be continued. I’m most intrigued by the filming she did by the ocean, it looks beautiful!! 

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why do some parts not seem to be as HQ as others?  The horse riding scene at the end is grainy.  Not complaining, I adore the video! But just wondering why quality differs throughout.

Yes and the very last horses scenes is full HD. 

I was wondering if the wedding dress and the cowboy hat weren't the ones she had when she married Guy (probably not). I woke up thinking that the video and the song felt like her final liberation from Guy Ritchie. Am I reading too much into this?

26 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Nearly 1.2 million views on Youtube.  It's only been 6 hours?  I have already forgotten, but how long did it take the audio to get to a million? 

Audio did 1.4 million in it's first calendar day.

3 hours ago, Amelia said:

I didn't find it that religious, but find it a bit humorous some fan is taking issue with it, when much of her videos contain religious references.  🤣

That’s...my point. 

I don't want this iconic day to end. I'll never forget it. Thank you to Madonna, Maluma, all of you, and the powers that be!!!!and just think this is only the beginning of this era.  💫💫✨✨👸🏼👸🏼🕺🏼💃

2 hours ago, rekha said:

I've been liking alot of comments.

My comments are in Japanese so like them if you see them!!

If it has emojis, we can figure out if a comment is positive/negative, so add emojis 🙂

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Trend Videos on Youtube:

#1 Brasil

#3 Argentina

#17 Paraguai

#18 Costa Rica

#25 Honduras

#34 Nicarágua

#37 Bolívia

#38 Panamá

#38 Uruguai

#40 El Salvador

#40 Porto Rico

#42 Guatemala

Latin America rules

gS1UFLI.gif

where is mexico?

they better stan the Queen

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Why do some parts not seem to be as HQ as others?  The horse riding scene at the end is grainy.  Not complaining, I adore the video! But just wondering why quality differs throughout.

It’s a “film’ effect... just like an old Super 8 camera. It’s used a few times... like when she’s sitting in the corner with Maluma and pretending to smack him with her whip. Probably just a stylistic choice. I enjoy it!

2 hours ago, Jeby said:

Maluma is trending in the UK. LOL. They keep accusing Madonna of using these youngsters but they get more from it than she ever does. Which collabo has ever given her anything? Maluma has gained an extra million followers on IG, his first latin number one, trending all over the place. Gimme a break. Madonna just likes collaborating with people she vibes with. They get more from it than she ever does.

the best part no one seems to care that he is singing in spanish all the time

5 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

"My friend who hates everything Madonna has ever done hates this song!"

Well no shit :rotfl:

the usual haters always check her stuff to hate her more, they are giving he more views, Thanks!!, I never click any videos from someone I dont like and also cause they are really bad