WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

25 minutes ago, Django said:

Exactly. It may be easy for me since not only I love Madonna, but I also have a similar sense of humor. But i think it's quite easy to get when she's pissed and when she's joking... You don't need a university career to get it. People are too stupidtaking things so literal these days...  

I remember that auction where she joked with the guy buying the chairs,  She winked at him, he was smiling and people were saying she was rude when obviously they both were having fun with each other.  The "mousegate"  interview is another example - the one where she answered fan's questions was classic Madonna.  So many examples.  I love her humour and I never find her bitchy really.  Plus the footage of her rehearsing MDNA showed that she spoke to her dancers and staff etc with humour, respect and professionalism.  Think she would be a great boss to work for.  Fair but with humour and respect.   I also think too many fans somehow want everyone to think she is a callous bitch and I have no idea why as in true life,  nobody wants to know or work with a callous bitch - something I have never thought of Madonna as being anyway.  Adore her humour and think she is a very caring and intelligent woman. 

19 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I agree the interview could have been set up differently. Should have just been in one studio, period.  I don't think she was annoyed, but I got the feeling she would have loved to have said much more.  They should have gotten both Maluma and Madonna in the same room as well.  I would have love to see the chemistry fly with them in a live interview. 

And look at those legs!  She's still showing them off like she's 20, and rightfully so!!

Yes,  she wanted to keep talking !  It should have been an hour long interview before the video.  Still enjoyed it though.  Part of the whole experience.  She was ready to keep going and talking - would have loved that. 

29 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

My best friend who hates Madonna 

I do not even want to be informed about which person hates Madonna. Yes we know that she has millions of haters. Grandmas, grandpas, uncles, teachers, neighbours, priests, doctors, lawyers, all hate her. So please STOP IT.  

I love the video,it has some nostalgia felling and full of meanings at least for me.. For example 

When she's running into the dark I think  it represent her "reality" at some point of her live (maybe she felt lonely,depressed, lost or something,she's been hurt)  That's why the scene was filmed in the middle of the night and in black and white..  

The colorful scene when she's on the table it represent her "fantasy" because when she's about to kiss Maluma the scene was cut drastically ..  She's back into that dark places, she's lying on the floor.. But them she's stand up (She decide to leave that dark place,she choice the fantasy,she choice the light)

Them you see that scene with the horse..(I think the horse represent the love or things she loves the most)  she did everything to keeping it,she fight for it but at the end she's been left alone..

But she's stand up, she decided to let it go, she choice to leave that dark place were she was, she's ok right now..  The end is truly amazing with the sunrise, as a new beginning  😭

Sorry for my bad English.. 

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

I love the video,it has some nostalgia felling and full of meanings.. at least for me.. For example 

When she's running into the dark I think  it represent her "reality" at some point of her live (maybe she felt lonely,depressed, lost or something)  That's why the scene was filmed in the middle of the night and in black and white..  

The colorful scene when she's on the table it represent her "fantasy" because when she's about to kiss Maluma the scene was cut drastically ..  She's back into that dark places, she's lying on the floor and them she's stand up (She decide to leave that dark place,she choice the fantasy)

Them you see that scene with the horse..(I think the horse represent the love or things she loves the most)  she did everything to keeping it,she fight for it but at the end she's been left alone..

But she's stand up, she decided to let it go, she choice to leave that dark place were she was, she's ok right now..  The end is truly amazing with the sunrise, a new beginning  😭

Completely understood what you said and agree with that vision! It’s beautiful!😢❤️

The running away could be more literal, as if she’s escaped incarceration and torture. And she has flashbacks to those incidents as she moves on with her life. I’m curious to know more about the storyline here.

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

The running away could be more literal, as if she’s escaped incarceration and torture. And she has flashbacks to those incidents as she moves on with her life. I’m curious to know more about the storyline here.

It's what I see from it. Or a flash of the future to come 

7 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I love the video,it has some nostalgia felling and full of meanings.. at least for me.. For example 

When she's running into the dark I think  it represent her "reality" at some point of her live (maybe she felt lonely,depressed, lost or something)  That's why the scene was filmed in the middle of the night and in black and white..  

The colorful scene when she's on the table it represent her "fantasy" because when she's about to kiss Maluma the scene was cut drastically ..  She's back into that dark places, she's lying on the floor and them she's stand up (She decide to leave that dark place,she choice the fantasy)

But she's stand up, she decided to let it go, she choice to leave that dark place were she was, she's ok right now..  The end is truly amazing with the sunrise, a new beginning  😭

Thanks for this perspective. I can see this too. Beautiful. 

8 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Me too. I'm also curious on the next video and if it connects somehow. 

Just now, Voguerista said:

Especially as I enjoy spy movies and novels. Madonna as a spy is the ultimate. 

4 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Especially as I enjoy spy movies and novels. Madonna as a spy is the ultimate. 

You said it!!! ✨💫💃

7 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This is what I'm most excited about!! Where is the story going??

17 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

MTVLive has played the video on their channel every hour since the premiere & I’m LOVING it more each time :dramatic:

Just noticed the safety pins on her white eye-patch 🧷 

You’re baaaaack!!! ☺️😘

1 minute ago, rekha said:

This is what I'm most excited about!! Where is the story going??

I agree. More puzzles possibly to put together. I can't wait. 

Just saw the video 5 times in a row. Great visuals, very stylish. It's more or less what we expected for the teasers and feels like a good companion for a really good single. Madonna looks great, I'm really loving those eye patches (so Dita-esque and so Justify my Love in the Girlie Show). IMHO Madame X is shaping to be one of her best reinventions yet. 

And what can I say about Maluma? God he's HOT. Everytime I play the cha cha cha lesson scene, he sets my cell phone in flames.

I adore the video. The story is interesting, the settings are lush, and Madonna’s charisma with Maluma is nearly unmatched. Everything feels organic and collaborative in the best way. And, aside from all this, Madonna is SERVING FACE.

A+

1 minute ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Just saw the video 5 times in a row. Great visuals, very stylish. It's more or less what we expected for the teasers and feels like a good companion for a really good single. Madonna looks great, I'm really loving those eye patches (so Dita-esque and so Justify my Love in the Girlie Show). IMHO Madame X is shaping to be one of her best reinventions yet. 

And what can I say about Maluma? God he's HOT. Everytime I play the cha cha cha lesson scene, he sets my cell phone in flames.

Rare to see a new member with 10 posts being this nice and great!! Welcome. Please post more 

1 minute ago, tuckeye said:

damn just when i spent my last bit of money on Madonna lp's on ebay, lol.

24hours i think the video will have over a million views.

The audio clip had over 2 million views in 24 hours!! So here's hoping for at least double that!