WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

I was posting positive reaction from my friends since someone was posting negative things their friends said cha cha cha

I still do not know what happened but I guess it must have been something really negative with a bunch of shit friends? Again I do not read what you wrote although I am quoting you sorry (I censored your text from my sight with a piece of paper), I do not want to ruin my Madonna day, next

That was epic! I had chills at the ch cha lessons and it never stopped! Floored beyond. This woman makes me so excited about art!❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

54 minutes ago, side_streets said:

I use VPN, so each time I play the video it is streamed from different IP address! 😀

Hmmm. Nice going. I think I might do the same!

Anybody who has VPN, listen to this man!

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Hmmm. Nice going. I think I might do the same!

Anybody who has VPN, listen to this man!

Thanks. You have to be resourceful when you're an online teacher. 😂

16 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Where's that interview where she says it's amazing having your toes sucked? I believe it was about the SEX book?

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

Where's that interview where she says it's amazing having your toes sucked? I believe it was about the SEX book?

I think it's in the book if I remember 

5 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think it's in the book if I remember 

No, I remember it was an interview.

5 minutes ago, White Heat said:

Was it the first Jonathan Ross interview? 

Yes, I guess that's the one!

I don't get it. Medellin song screams summer, sun and water. But video do not. I think it fails to bring what music is about. M need summer hit, but instead of it  we get only night and dark atmosphere, similar to Lorca Blood Wedding play. 

There is so much to love about this video! The journey from the dance class to the wedding, the cha cha, her dancing on the table, the horseback riding, the eye patches, the shrimping, everything. It's gorgeous, very cinematic and Madonna looks incredible, as usual. :inlove:  Not only does she look great, she looks so happy throughout the entire video, she just...radiates. She is really showing her yearning, wistful and romantic side and I'm totally here for it!

1 minute ago, Blinko said:

I don't get it. Medellin song screams summer, sun and water. But video do not. I think it fails to bring what music is about. M need summer hit, but instead of it  we get only night and dark atmosphere, similar to Lorca Blood Wedding play. 

Expect the unexpected. M don’t do literal.

Just watched the video. One of her best hands down. So much amazing imagery and the bright colours are great. Also she has such effortless chemistry with Maluma. I genuinely don't think you would be able to pick the age difference.

Also anyone know if any of her regular dancers are in the clip? I couldn't recognise anyone.

Best parts of this era so far: everything Madonna has said and done.

Worst part of this era so far: people’s stories about their friends’ reactions. :lmao:

What an epic video!

That MTV interview was a mess. So rushed. She was clearly annoyed by it and with the satellite delays. But she was a good sport. The video is very cute. It fits the vibe of the song well.

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

Best parts of this era so far: everything Madonna has said and done.

Worst part of this era so far: people’s stories about their friends’ reactions. :lmao:

What an epic video!

this 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Blinko said:

Good. 

Here is a perfect summer video for a literal, visionless, basic, lazy, predictable, witless person like you: 

Madonna does not "fail" with her arts, it's you who fail to "get" her artistry which has ALWAYS contained dark undertones to it.

And I am warning you: the album will be even darker so it's only going to get worse and unbearable for you. My advice: Stay away from this era.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I'm just speechless how great she looks.  This woman looks 30 at best.  I was so glued to my TV while watching the video several times over.   I can't say this is my favorite Madonna video, but it's pretty fantastic for an artist nearly 40 years in.  She has so many Iconic videos!  I do appreciate that she didn't go the predictable route with this video.  I assume some people won't get it because it doesn't follow the mainstream latino videos where huge asses are in your face, basic rappers swearing,  with so many flashing vibrant colors thrown at you from some club. 

Like some mentioned in this thread already, I wonder if there's more to this video than just what we saw.  I hope so!  I guess many of us are still hoping for some long-form companion visual to go along with the album. 

My favorite scenes.... so many fantastic scenes, but I love the wedding dress scenes the most.  She looks so lovely.  She looks flawless!!

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

Just now, M_Sinner said:

People on UKMIX are saying the video with Maluma can reach 5 mil in 24 hours

I believe it too. Maluma's numbers are pretty impressive