WATCH: Madonna + Maluma “Medellín” iconic video

What a beautiful treatment ! It's both fresh and nostalgic and I don't think I have seen her look more stunning since 'The Power of Goodbye video'.  Medellin Magic! 😀

I loved it! it was totally wild i loved the wedding scene's the best. I'm confused as why the beginning where she is praying is not on the song that she released only the video?

Just now, Sjewell88 said:

Is anyone else wondering if this video might be just a piece of a long-form video that complements the whole album?  I got that vibe.

So did I

1 minute ago, Sjewell88 said:

Is anyone else wondering if this video might be just a piece of a long-form video that complements the whole album?  I got that vibe.

yes there is more to Madame X's story it really feels that way

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

That opening prayer needs to be on the album, or incorporated into a tour interlude!

"From now on, I am Madame X

& Madame X loves to dance....

because you can't hit a moving target."

tumblr_nzc5ej5mi01qzjr2jo4_r1_400.gif

And people, remember to not post the stupid "My friend who is not a fan of / doesn't care for Madonna thinks the video is..." stuff. 

Listen: WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR SHIT FRIENDS HERE. 

Enough is enough. Thank you very much. 

Just now, iamme said:

The YouTube video has been stuck at 362k for awhile now

We broke YouTube, it will update later with the new number of views, it’s probably close to 600k right now.

USA fans streaming this!!!! 

6 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

FIRE. It’s already iconic. Love it but the wedding dress table walk is everything. 

I agree 1000%.  I was already falling in love with the song..... now... EVERYTHING INSIDE OF ME IS ON FIRE!  I love Madonna so much right now.  #reina

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And people, remember to not post the stupid "My friend who is not a fan of / doesn't care for Madonna thinks the video is..." stuff. 

my 2 main gays love it they are fans but 1 of them is super critical 

wow best video in this decade, i looove the dance scene in front of the horse, and the costumes, everything it's perfect

27 minutes ago, Sjewell88 said:

I think this too!!

5 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

my 2 main gays love it they are fans but 1 of them is super critical 

I am quoting you but I don't even read what you wrote there sorry so I do not know what happened, next 

2 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I am quoting you but I don't even read what you wrote there sorry so I do not know what happened, next 

I was posting positive reaction from my friends since someone was posting negative things their friends said cha cha cha

7 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Ok I’ll say it , I think it’s probably her best video ever . Cannot stop watching 

Same, I'M OBSESSED!!!

She's glamorous, campy, stylish, seductive, dramatic... everything in one damn clip :wow:

Does anyone else think the part where she's interacting with the horse and rolling on the ground is not her? It doesn't seem like her body language, more like Megan's.

15 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Hahahahaha 💯💯💯