MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

53 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Welcome back, dear. It's good to see you here again.

Thank you guys  :kiss2:   glad to be back

It's great to be in a new Madonna era "all of a sudden"

And what a fine, exciting and promising start to the era

@jonski43     @VogueMusic               :smooch: 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

some gifs

YckSeG1.gifuSgG5ao.gifeodAgBa.gifLmJHrP4.gif

I hate that wig. In some scenes it looks like a slaphead mess and very strange looking. The blonde look was stunning though. I just wish the they would tone down the brightness on her face in videos, they always bleach her out and she doesn't need it. You can see how good she looks in the interview, she doesn't need digital makeup

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Loved the video.  Such a joy to wake up to Madonna exclusives.   The Intro, The cha cha cha class,  the flirting with Maluma,  the beautiful white horse,  the fun and fabulous wedding, the contrasting looks, the ending with the horses and the forest.   Loved the song and this added to it beautifully. 

Also,  the interview was so rushed due to time restraints but thought Madonna was full of energy and humour.  I have read people think she looked a bit pissed off but I though her humour was shining through and she was making fun jokes and one lines about the time delay.   Did not think she was annoyed at all,  rather getting in the spirit of it and making good light fun of the funny awkward time delay.  Thought Trevor handled it well and let her talk as much as he could.   

I agree, amazing how after people don't get her better, its classic Madonna and she has been around a while now. Actually gave me 80's vibes with her attitude and lack of pause to any questions. You can tell how excited she is to share her Lisbon experience. The video is very well done.

Goddess Madonna has officially outgrown the Queen title.

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

Gorgeous....and those tits... bloody hell.

She looks so beautiful and like herself indeed

The white dress /wedding party scenes are my fav in the video

59 minutes ago, Kilt said:

There are some inconsistencies with the eye patch string. In some scenes it's over her wig , in others it's under it.  

I thought that too, but it's underneath on one side, but not the other.

The video was OK. I expected something different though based on the teasers. There is a darker story line in there and the context is not explained well and it simply doesn't fit. I think it should have been left out and saved for something else. Or perhaps used to close off the video; an intro and outro to bookend the main video.

I think someone else mentioned they wanted more of the cha cha class...me too. The cha cha element could have been focused on more, and rather than the random horse scene in the middle, had a big dance breakdown instead.

Now we wait and see the impact this will have 😊

1 minute ago, XXL said:

@XXL   Great time to return to the forum :inlove:  This era is going to be wonderful indeed 

3 minutes ago, XXL said:

@jonski43     @VogueMusic               :smooch: 

Welcome back XXL! Love u:smooch:

For me the video had elements/influences from:

MDNA Tour intro

Hung Up (the walk into the studio)

Erotica / Dita

Kill Bill 

Secretprojectrevolution

Felini

Sunset Boulevard

Bedtime Story 2004

Swept Away dream sequence

Turn up the Radio music video

2 minutes ago, San said:

I thought that too, but it's underneath on one side, but not the other.

The video was OK. I expected something different though based on the teasers. There is a darker story line in there and the context is not explained well and it simply doesn't fit. I think it should have been left out and saved for something else. Or perhaps used to close off the video; an intro and outro to bookend the main video.

I think someone else mentioned they wanted more of the cha cha class...me too. The cha cha element could have been focused on more, and rather than the random horse scene in the middle, had a big dance breakdown instead.

Now we wait and see the impact this will have 😊

I agree and a close up of horse scene would be beautiful! The intro doesn't fit and dramatic breakdown also (it's beautiful though)

But I'm so happy with the hype and all the attention she's getting! She deserves it! 🤩

13 minutes ago, XXL said:

She looks so beautiful and like herself indeed

The white dress /wedding party scenes are my fav in the video

Yep,  it's such a great video, isn't it?

Hi, can you get me a question? The video is from Madonna and Maluma, so the video will also be appearing on his channel somehow? Even if he was sent by the Madonna channel?

I noticed that after they put the name of Timbaland, Justin Timberlake the views of 4 Minutes increased considerably. Nowadays Maluma's name is more searched on YouTube than Justin's, so there's a big chance it's a video with over 100 million views, right?

For those who complain that the "dramatic" scenes don't fit the video, haven't you thought that this may be because this video is just part of a bigger story that will be told with the next videos? 

I know that cause in the end they divorce and Maluma marries me, his true and only love. Sorry loca bitches. 

Re/ the ending-  don't think at all this is it with the "Madame X meets Maluma" chapter and it's all happily ever after with them riding away on the horses. Look at the very last shot again with M doing the "shh" sign...I don't know if I'm taking it way too literal but to me that's a dead give away things will take a turn in the follow-up vids.

I FUCKING ADORE MALUMA. The gratitude and reverence towards M. The genuine joy you can see in his face that he got to know her. Also he has owned the ship name we gave them. In his latest IG video he says MADUMA! Love it. Love the video. Waiting for BBMAs.

4 minutes ago, Django said:

For those who complain that the "dramatic" scenes don't fit the video, haven't you thought that this may be because this video is just part of a bigger story that will be told with the next videos? 

I know that cause in the end they divorce and Maluma marries me, his true and only love. Sorry loca bitches. 

Wait, there were people complaining about "dramatic scenes"? I do not notice any of those. I guess they are all in my block / ignore list. Hardly surprising: I always eliminate the deserving cunts from my life, my judgment on people is 99.99% spot on 

2 minutes ago, Jeby said:

I FUCKING ADORE MALUMA. The gratitude and reverence towards M. The genuine joy you can see in his face that he got to know her. Also he has owned the ship name we gave them. In his latest IG video he says MADUMA! Love it. Love the video. Waiting for BBMAs.

Watched his IG posts and stories and he is genuinely excited! i love that!

16 minutes ago, alexis said:

Hi, can you get me a question? The video is from Madonna and Maluma, so the video will also be appearing on his channel somehow? Even if he was sent by the Madonna channel?

I noticed that after they put the name of Timbaland, Justin Timberlake the views of 4 Minutes increased considerably. Nowadays Maluma's name is more searched on YouTube than Justin's, so there's a big chance it's a video with over 100 million views, right?

His other video with Becky which premiered 5 days ago has already 25m views...

Her look in the Cha Cha dance class scenes is everything I have wanted from her!

Another stunning Madonna video to add to the books.

I have a strong feeling she will deliver multiple quality videos this era per usual.

so I watched with my brother and he got to know Madonna now.. (I already fed him some M videos when he was a toddler and he loves Hung Up, but he barely knows more than that). he was very interested & watched other videos with me. I think he now gets why I love her. (he used to roll his eyes when I told him "but she's an artist!" ;)) 

Also... LOOVeedddd the interview 🙂 she should've gotten more time for the interview. you can tell she wanted to be detailed and give a lot of information.

12 minutes ago, Django said:

Yes! Let's wait and see! I remember from Diana's Insta stories that she did more videos/scenes with M

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Wait, there were people complaining about "dramatic scenes"? I do not notice any of those. I guess they are all in my block / ignore list. Hardly surprising: I always eliminate the deserving cunts from my life, my judgment on people is 99.99% spot on 

Talking about dramatic🤣