MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

MTV really should’ve made it a one hour special. A half hour slot wasn’t enough to interview her with a nearly 7 minute video and the commercial break. We will get a bunch of interviews in the coming weeks that will let her talk more freely in great detail. Anyway, I loved the video! This will go on to be her first Billion viewed video on YouTube! 

10 minutes ago, Andra said:

D48p5YOXkAAC0Om.jpgD48p5YNWsAUceev.jpg

60 years old and few months.. she's incredible and sexy 🙂 😍

3 minutes ago, JWAD said:

It's a new era and it's the exact same hair from Rebel Heart, even the jacket looked similar to what she wore back then. I think she looks great with this hair as well but a new era needs a new do

I agree, I want to see her in this 🤩

madamex-madonna-extreme-occident-audio-4

The intro is seen before, the breakdown part doesn't quite fit with the video, well let her be dramatic! ❤️

Didn’t have a ticket tonight but arrived at MTV studios around 6pm hoping to catch a glimpse of her! In true Madame X style, she rolled in late at 8.15 in a blacked out car. Paparazzi seemed to appear out of nowhere. They had to wait for the studio gates to be opened, so people were crowding round the car (in a friendly way) screaming ‘we love you!’.

Since the windows were blacked out, you could only see her when the flash bulbs were going off. After about 10 seconds she looked up at us and pointed her riding crop towards the window where we were standing, she was mouthing something but you couldn’t hear her. It was very playful! Then the car drove through the gates and she got out, waved, and went up the steps.

It was so exciting to be that close to the legend herself! I put a little pic and video on my Insta story . Not amazing quality but you get the idea. So glad I waited it out for 2 hours! Thank you Queeeen.

Edited by Haseena

34 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

Slow down mami!

lx2oQ7.gif

Are we going to make a thread of everyone posting their toes too, like the X on your face thread?

Just asking for a friend!

2 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

MTV really should’ve made it a one hour special. A half hour slot wasn’t enough to interview her with a nearly 7 minute video and the commercial break. We will get a bunch of interviews in the coming weeks that will let her talk more freely in great detail. Anyway, I loved the video! This will go on to be her first Billion viewed video on YouTube! 

Love this comment! I'm glad we are of the same mind!

8 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

So much to take in...and no time at the moment for me. Ha. 

Visuals looked stunning. And her interview look was fabulous.

So grateful for this woman. The best of the best.

ps. And very glad to see @IsaacHarris and @XXL back!!! :smooch:

tumblr_pqhd9krSN51wr8k3no1_1280.jpg

Thanks, boo!

I'm glad to be back & READY FOR THE GLORY OF MADAME X :queenbitch:

6 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Are we going to make a thread of everyone posting their toes too, like the X on your face thread?

Just asking for a friend!

Lol a fetish-friendly thread? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I enjoyed the interview more than the video.

i wished that the interview was longer. she had so much to say.

she looked flawless. 😊

45 minutes ago, XXL said:

Such unparallelled poise, grace, beauty, star quality. 36 years later. The video elevated what was an already good and different song. Great cinematography, choreography, styling. Loved her wit in the interview with Trevor "2001 BBC There's Only One Madonna" Nelson. Pity they had limited time and he kept rushing the whole thing. Her humour at the rushing killed me. Loved the ideas of fans gathering from different cities to watch and ask questions. Cannot wait for the rest of this era to unfold. Madonna looks and sounds like her finest magnetic and carefree mode self

Madonna + Mirwais  =  Magic Touch

Maluma = sweet and genuinely happy to feature next to a true legend, which can only be something worthy of appreciation in itself

Yay, you're back and so is @IsaacHarris !

A new era has begun!

Is it trending anywhere?

18 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Loved the video.  Such a joy to wake up to Madonna exclusives.   The Intro, The cha cha cha class,  the flirting with Maluma,  the beautiful white horse,  the fun and fabulous wedding, the contrasting looks, the ending with the horses and the forest.   Loved the song and this added to it beautifully. 

Also,  the interview was so rushed due to time restraints but thought Madonna was full of energy and humour.  I have read people think she looked a bit pissed off but I though her humour was shining through and she was making fun jokes and one lines about the time delay.   Did not think she was annoyed at all,  rather getting in the spirit of it and making good light fun of the funny awkward time delay.  Thought Trevor handled it well and let her talk as much as he could.