MTV video premiere of “Medellín”

Where to start?...catching my breathe here...what a breathetaking video!!!! Madonna looking every bit of the goddess she is!! sublime cinematography, This takes the song to a whole new level!! EPIC on all counts!!!!!!!!

Video was great. She looked great, funny at parts and very very feel good and ENTERTAINING. I think the song sounds a lot better with the video and I hope she gets a hit with this cause she deserves it. As for the interview, the interviewers sucked and the overall concept was shitty and undeserving of Madonna.  They should’ve let her talk and talk. 

Cant wait for whatever is next!!!!

I was dying when she licked the toe because I'm sitting in a classroom watching it, lmao. For like .5 seconds I thought it was something else. Easily one of the best scenes.

4 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I really love moments like these, when I fall in love with Madonna all over again. Sometimes I can't believe she is 60 years old, it's like she never loses her ability to put me in a great mood

You’re back! Slow down Papi 

7 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Those questions where the worst. Why fans always asking these dumb questions??  Nothing about tour or Eurovision. Anyway at least she looked good 😄

They were probably chosen specifically to be safe!

Hopefully there should be a great remix video too with that extra footage!!!

But yes, great video. I've watched it twice so far which is double what I did for LFL and GT!

3 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Omg I got so drawn into the vid I forgot to turn my oven off and now my food is burnt :cries:The power of M lol

Sorry for 😂 this is the best hilarious comment I have seen in a while about the power of our M causing a commotion - hope you got a plan B in place for your dinner - the video was stunning, wasn't it? Captivating, energizing, very positive

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

That was 3 videos in one - love the blue dress with black hair...

didnt see any Apple cutting? Remember that image she was posting

It was there 

Video has already shot up to 50,000 views on YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The video has a very strong, solid concept. . . OMG :wow:

what was the concept? I didn’t get it. i missed the simplicity of beautiful stranger or ray of light.

Omgsh!!!!! Her best video in years!!! I can’t control myself over here!!! Madonna!!!! I hope she uses this director again!!! The beginning of the video, that first look she gives to the camera!!! 

Does anybody else think the next videos will be linked to this one??? Notice how some of the imagery in the video seems connected to something else.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wow, everyone really loved the video, that's great. Hopefully it helps the song. (I didn't like it myself, I did like it on youtube though...)