Martha Graham gave Madonna the title Madame X

JWAD

I feel like this is the biography everyone has been waiting for Madonna to unveil, albeit in music/visual form. I remember a year or so ago when she was pissed after Universal has tried to get an unauthorized film about her made. I think we are also getting her response to that in the form of Madame X. She said at that time: “Only I can tell my story” ❤️❤️❤️

I don’t think it’s a made up story because Madonna has the utmost respect for Martha and she wouldn’t use her name in such a “vain” way... and the story is totally Madonna. Madonna has always been Madame X just like Jack Torrance has ALWAYS been the caretaker... ( sorry, I couldn’t resist )

Just now, stevo208 said:

What's age said? I don't want to watch because I don't want any music spoilers 

Martha Graham had rules, Madonna told her "you didn't get where you are by following rules". Martha said Madonna looked different all the time and called her Madame X.

So this album will be very introspective, which fits because she was very nostalgic and posting stuff all over the process.

She mentioned MJ and Bowie quite a lot too, I wonder if she will name drop them or something like that.

14 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

People like the Xtina and Kylie fans saying she's copying them with the Madame X / X thing 😁  

Madonna aka Madame X since 1977