STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

8 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

I I already did that.

:thumbsup:I did as well, on YouTube and DM.

Anyone else want to help? I see some writing novels here on this forum. 🙂 not sure they spend much time streaming, commenting, and liking where it counts. 😞

Here is a new update on streaming according to Kworb. I posted 24 hours ago..to compare it has gone up in the United States and UK a lot! Keep streaming! 

8652B335-4470-4734-ABBA-2560B4D84B28.jpeg

Medellín

iTunes (4x #1):
YouTube:
Apple Music:

15 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Guys, that message on Spotify's home page that says the Queen of Pop is back appears to all Spotify users or just those who have subscribed to Madonna?

I’m not seeing the banner?

hey guys, if y'all want the song to have some chart and be listened, stream from these playlists, it helps the song to grow on Spotify and be added to bigger playlists like today's top hits 

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Can anyone spot the Spotify plays of Medellín? I guess you’re only able to see it on the desktop version. 

1.2 million.  Yeah only on desktop. It should enter her top five most popular songs tomorrow or in a few days and so we can track it on mobile as well.

3 minutes ago, Joao said:

hey guys, if y'all want the song to have some chart and be listened, stream from these playlists, it helps the song to grow on Spotify and be added to bigger playlists like today's top hits 

They have Beyonce’s on everything. I don’t understand 

I fucking bet the little monsters are buying shallow over and over and over so it could bump Medellín down. It went from #2 to #3 and shallow took its place. 

Not trying to be negative but it’s annoying as fuck! 

Madonna’s Spotify stats:

9,942,304 (+725,188 since yesterday) monthly listeners. She ranks 275th in the world.

2,967,683 followers

Right now she’s most popular in:

1. Mexico City (389,096 listeners)

2. Santiago (226,076 listeners)

3. São Paulo (209,055 listeners)

4. London (204,393 listeners)

5. Paris (131,291 listeners)

@Mensch doubtful. Shallow has pretty much lived in the top 3 spots of the ww chart for the past 6 months. That’s just normal behavior from the song at this point.

I just took a look at it. Medellín dropped 1500 points that’s why it fell to #3. I wouldn’t consider that bad. It’s just hard for a lot of songs to keep up momentum on iTunes. We’re doing great on YouTube though.

Edited by BokuNo

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Is that a good number for two days? 

Not bad for an audio video, I guess. But I'm slightly bothered by the number of dislikes and negative comments (mostly by Spanish speakers as far as I could tell). 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Is that a good number for two days? 

For a simple audio yes!!! The actual music video will slayyyy!!!! it will surely be doubling those figures if not more in the same time frame 

i kind of figured it would chart one day in itunes top ten in america - i'm sure it will go up next week with everything.

i dont see U2, stones, or any male stars back then chart like this.  REMEMBER: it's all icing on the cake.

2 hours ago, iasonas said:

Guys, that message on Spotify's home page that says the Queen of Pop is back appears to all Spotify users or just those who have subscribed to Madonna?

It shows to me!😍

I wish Spotify had added her to the Today's Top Hits playlist, which is their most followed one.

20 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i kind of figured it would chart one day in itunes top ten in america - i'm sure it will go up next week with everything.

i dont see U2, stones, or any male stars back then chart like this.  REMEMBER: it's all icing on the cake.

exactly. it's easy to forget because m is constantly compared to female artists DECADES younger than her, but no other 60-year-old (male or female) can compete with madonna. the closest artist to her age on itunes right now is blake shelton, who's 42. beyonce is 37. when madonna was 37, she had just had her longest #1 ever and was filming evita. 

Edited by bardo