STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

The video will see streams pick up steadily.

The billboard music award performance will see streams pick up massively again. 

I like this promo plan, it's smart.

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The video will see streams pick up steadily.

The billboard music award performance will see streams pick up massively again. 

I like this promo plan, it's smart.

👍

I think the initial burst for Medellin will likely taper off within the next few days but once that video hits, it's ON!! I feel like the actual video will have more momentum than just the audio video so by the time it begins to slow down just a little BAM....BBMA performance. It's gonna be fuckin HOT!!! 

Just now, Kurt420 said:

👍

I think the initial burst for Medellin will likely taper off within the next few days but once that video hits, it's ON!! I feel like the actual video will have more momentum than just the audio video so by the time it begins to slow down just a little BAM....BBMA performance. It's gonna be fuckin HOT!!! 

I know I've just been absorbing your other post which perfectly describes it the video will get 2 boosts and I think following the BB performance it will receive an enourmous surge. 

think the same path will be followed for I RISE which I think is the 2nd proper single. I think they'll be the drop, then the video then climaxing with the big Eurovision performance. 

18 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I hear you on this, it seems quite simple on paper but honestly, I think even if she throws out a "disco stomper" those pathetic IG gays will still find a way to dismiss it. The vitriol they display goes beyond simply disliking Medellin.....read some of the shit they say, it's far deeper than that. Her "disco stomper" would inevitably NOT be as good as HU (or whatever past track they want to compare it to) and tbqh I don't think they'll embrace it either. Sorry to be pessimistic. Maybe I should just stop reading her IG comments because they are REPULSIVE and very personal. NO WAY people write things like I've seen because they dislike a pop song....Idc how much they hate it. It's vile. 

They are having some kind of middle age crises, I think. That's why they are so nasty. Madonna reminds them that they will get old too eventually and that you can't repeat or live in the past. 

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I know I've just been absorbing your other post which perfectly describes it the video will get 2 boosts and I think following the BB performance it will receive an enourmous surge. 

think the same path will be followed for I RISE which I think is the 2nd proper single. I think they'll be the drop, then the video then climaxing with the big Eurovision performance. 

According to some insider at MInfinity the 2nd single (the disco one) is Killers... and should be out a day before Eurovision, or the next day...

We'll see !!
This is exciting !! 

Just now, runa said:

According to some insider at MInfinity the 2nd single (the disco one) is Killers... and should be out a day before Eurovision, or the next day...

We'll see !!
This is exciting !! 

Ohhh that sounds very exciting indeed. 

So they are going in for the Big Bang usual approach we are used to with traditional leads for the disco song if this is to be believed.

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Ohhh that sounds very exciting indeed. 

So they are going in for the Big Bang usual approach we are used to with traditional leads for the disco song if this is to be believed.

Maybe she will perform than the next day we’ll get the video...

Just now, runa said:

Maybe she will perform than the next day we’ll get the video...

I think which ever song she takes to the Eurovision will be out at least a week before it, the rumoured one day seems a bit short to me for the song to sink in with the public before performing it at such a massive event like Eurovision.

I think it would be better to release the song perhaps a week before so the crowd can to get to know it and the public before she performs it. 

17 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think which ever song she takes to the Eurovision will be out at least a week before it, the rumoured one day seems a bit short to me for the song to sink in with the public before performing it at such a massive event like Eurovision.

I think it would be better to release the song perhaps a week before so the crowd can to get to know it and the public before she performs it. 

That's my opinion too. If people already know the song, there's more chance they like it during the performance.

edit: That's why I think I RISE might still be an option...

1 minute ago, runa said:

That's my opinion too. If people already know the song, there's more chance they like it during the performance.

I agree I still believe it is I RISE 😊 but whichever one it is bring that performance home baby.

My questiion is: why did they describe "I rise" an anthem, but they didn't say a word about "Killers" if it is the second single and disco stomper?

9 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

My questiion is: why did they describe "I rise" an anthem, but they didn't say a word about "Killers" if it is the second single and disco stomper?

Obviously I agree from my previous posts.

An insider on another site who apparently has confirmed its killers and the song will be released the day before the Eurovision.

We shall wait with baited breath.

So far the roll out for Medellin looks very well thought out. It would never be an instant hit, only super young acts can score first week hits.. To become a hit it would need to build momentum gradually and it looks like that's what they're trying to do.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

👍

Have to agree here. I've said this all along.  They are hoping to build momentum.  They are leading up to the BBMA performance.  Then, I suspect it's probably true 4 more songs are going to be released before the album release to keep the interest up.  So Eurovision may get a new performance, but I have to agree with @Napoléon where I don't want her to just cater to a specific group.  If "I Rise" is the "anthem" that is rumored to be, I suspect that may go well with Eurovision.  And I believe that is rumored to be the next song released.

The question I have are all of these songs getting a full single/video  release or are we just throwing all caution to wind to see what sticks?  I'm hoping that each song has a video tied to it.  But I suspect it's pretty much like other artists have been doing, by releasing a number of songs ahead of the album simply for promotional purposes. 

Ladies and Gents, Have you all made a comment today on the Medellin audio yet, and like ✅✅✅ other positive comments? Please do every 8 hours or so and like at least 20 some comments! 🙏🙏

The ones I posted before I went to sleep 9 hrs ago... have more than 100/200 views... use lots of emojis!! (draw attention and Latinos that don't speak English like as well)

Examples of good comments that good lots of ✅✅✅ :

Love it!! LEGENDARY,QUEEN !!😊💯🌺💖

Italy loves you! Perfect Summer Song..i did not like at first listening but now it's like a drug.🇮🇹🇮🇹

I wasn't sure about this at first but now I like it. It's a refreshing change from Madonna.

one of mine: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! Listen to this amazing 🎼🎶 driving in the car with the windows open!!!! It is the best feeling!!!! Summer is HERE!!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

Maybe this is already being addressed in here (sorry had no time to check the forum previous pages much in the last two days, so much to react and comment on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).

Can we please think of a comment we can post as MadonnaNation, so we can show our support for her. One that stands out and does justice to her that everyone will ✅✅.

Maluma team comments on YouTube are growing, and not one MadonnaNation comment yet. 😞

Maluma fans.JPG

Well that comment you posted from Maluma's fans simply say "bad luck if you read this, but good luck if you press like"

:lmao:

I'm not a millennial and this thing about comment and stream a thousand times to help  and such is too much for me.

Are we sure there will be a second single?

if it's true that song will be .. i Rise, killers?

Will h really act Eurovision with that new song?

it seems that there are rumors of that although there is nothing sure.hopefully it will be like that.

that video recorded in L.a.. ?.. we are not sure of anything 😮

we are a bit confused in this era ..who would have thought that the first single was going to be with Maluma, with a song in Spanish, that his first live performance be in America ... with Medellín? 😉

This time she has broken all the schemes.

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

How can ‘I Rise’ can be a single if it’s not even on the standard edition of the album? 👀 

It's all speculation at present.

Drives people to the deluxe I suppose. 

Although it wasn't a single, RH the song that gave its name to the whole project wasn't on the standard.

11 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

How can ‘I Rise’ can be a single if it’s not even on the standard edition of the album? 👀 

It is! The deluxe tracks aren't the last ones in the track listing. Extreme Occident and Looking for Mercy are the deluxe tracks.

Oh sorry, I thought that XO and I Rinse were the deluxe tracks, well maybe it can be the 2nd after all.

Let’s see how Medellin’s audio video stands against the last releases of her contemporaries:

-Mariah’s GTFO out since October/2018: 8.3M views

-Jlo’s Medicine out one week ago: 13M views

-Janet’s Made for now out since September/2018: 61M views

-Xtina f/Demi’s Fall in Line out in May/2018: 36M views

-Kylie f/ Gente de Zona ‘Stop me from falling’ out one year ago: 14M views

So far I guess for 2 days she’s great and that’s not even the main video, keep streaming on Spotify!!! 

Edited by Iconic Fetus

5 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

We should denounce videos taking away from her official ones like this one claiming to be the official video:

https://youtu.be/JjkqrOsqHuQ

You can complain at the bottom of the YouTube page... find "Send feedback".  Also DM Madonna and Guy on Instagram!!! Plea🙏se guys, when you see the Medellin song video out there outside of M YouTube report it!!!!

4 hours ago, runa said:

or Medellin..

16 minutes ago, CalinB said:

You can complain at the bottom of the YouTube page... find "Send feedback".  Also DM Madonna and Guy on Instagram!!! Plea🙏se guys, when you see the Medellin song video out there outside of M YouTube report it!!!!

I I already did that.

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Oh sorry, I thought that XO and I Rinse were the deluxe tracks, well maybe it can be the 2nd after all.

Let’s see how Medellin’s audio video stands against the last releases of her contemporaries:

-Mariah’s GTFO out since October/2018: 8.3M views

-Jlo’s Medicine out one week ago: 13M views

-Janet’s Made for now out since September/2018: 61M views

-Xtina f/Demi’s Fall in Line out in May/2018: 36M views

-Kylie f/ Gente de Zona ‘Stop me from falling’ out one year ago: 14M views

So far I guess for 2 days she’s great and that’s not even the main video, keep streaming on Spotify!!! 

You are comparing them to the music videos though. Madonna's is just the audio. If you compare it to the audio from those songs you can see just how well it's doing. Example:

Mariah's GTFO 152K (out 5 months ago)

Jlo Medicine 2Mil (out two weeks ago)