STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

6 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Medellin is probably her most radio friendly song since 4 minutes- I can hear it on the beaches, in the bars, in the malls, in the cars, in the trenches😂

song of the summer indeed

Yup

11 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Everyone uses streaming services, apotify, apple music or deezer. My mother listens to radio.

I'm actually using Spotify, You Tube and Shazam. Hope it helps!

49 minutes ago, Samo said:

I love the song, if it's negative, it's NOT because of Madonna, the complete opposite, she should be treated as the legend she is by Interscope...

Just take a pill and have a dream

9 minutes ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I'm actually using Spotify, You Tube and Shazam. Hope it helps!

Is shazam a streaming app?! I am shocked ahahaha

I am all for a radio push. If MEDELLIN has a radio push like GMAYL had, that 7-day every hour play, MEDELLIN will stick with listeners. MEDELLIN IS WORTHY OF A RADIO PUSH, DAMN IT. 

3 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I am all for a radio push. If MEDELLIN has a radio push like GMAYL had, that 7-day every hour play, MEDELLIN will stick with listeners. MEDELLIN IS WORTHY OF A RADIO PUSH, DAMN IT. 

Yup!

Madonna pay for it yourself if you have too

52 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

Seriously radio?!! Nobody and mean nobody I know listens to normal radio anymore. Podcasts and streaming is everything now. Maybe radio is still a thing in America but in Europe I don't think so.

Agree!

8 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I agree. It would be money well worth spent. 

So during the very short Beats 1 special didn’t Zane Lowe day something along the lines of “thanks Madonna for premiering this exclusively with streaming services”? 

Maybe the plan is to send to radio next Friday after the video release.

They've done everything perfectly this era so far. No push at radio must be the plan- perhaps to push the next single on 2nd May? Let's trust them and if they fuck it up we can whinge about it for years to come. Let's trust they have this in hand for now.

Sorry for posting negative article but we need to do something. Let’s spam those radio stations like we did with living for love.  We can’t leave things like this 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/music/773158/Madonna-Medellin-Maluma-Radio-1-Madame-X/amp?__twitter_impression=true

6 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Sorry for posting negative article but we need to do something. Let’s spam those radio stations like we did with living for love.  We can’t leave things like this 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/music/773158/Madonna-Medellin-Maluma-Radio-1-Madame-X/amp?__twitter_impression=true

OMG again again, fuck you bbc 

5 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Extremely depressing but nothing we don't already know. 

They use the excuse that some listeners weren't born when MATM and HU were hits......and?? There weren't 14 yr olds in 2005 as well?? :lol:

It's pathetic. Fuck radio.....seriously. This song and future songs can be hits in other ways....I suspect very very little radio airplay is actually organic anyhow. That article basically admits that.