STREAMING/SALES strategy and discussion

3 minutes ago, Alfastar said:

I know it’s been discussed many times 😊 but I can’t find the page, I downloaded it from Apple Music as I have a subscription but my bro said that it doesn’t count that I need to download from iTunes, is that right? I’m also streaming from YouTube.

Yes Apple Music is for streaming. Itunes is where you buy the song. 

5 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Why no green udpate on that kworbs thing even though the song is rising? I really don't nderstand how it works

Because the song above fell. It can still go back to green. You can see Beyonces new song was white and then dark green.   I am hoping that being in the top 10 will give it visibility. 

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Because the song above fell. It can still go back to green. You can see Beyonces new song was white and then dark green.   I am hoping that being in the top 10 will give it visibility. 

Cool thanks for clarifying 👍

5 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Imagine when that masterpiece music video comes out!! 😍

Does that transfer over and does the video count for streaming of “the song” ???

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Does that transfer over and does the video count for streaming of “the song” ???

Transferring over I am not sure, but the streaming of the music video will absolutely count for the steaming of the song.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

top-notch promo so far

do you guys agree???

Yes , top notch . Everyday there’s something new , it’s brilliant 

27 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Why no green udpate on that kworbs thing even though the song is rising? I really don't nderstand how it works

Because it’s stabilizing but it’s too early in the morning to buy regueton, the final test  will come this weekend to see if the clubs and people pick this up.

I do wonder if something is coming this weekend. It feels strange with such great promo to let a whole week go by between song and video release, especially when there is a weekend in the middle. 

6 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Because it’s stabilizing but it’s too early in the morning to buy regueton, the final test  will come this weekend to see if the clubs and people pick this up.

Makes sense Thank you 😘

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

top-notch promo so far

do you guys agree???

soo agree!!! and the push on iTunes and Spotify playlists is perfect!!! I bet the one week paid push to radio will take place mid next week when the video is out...

Love this strategy… get the non happy so called M fans that can't absorb new sounds complain now on a audio video, so only song lovers and newbies jump on board on the video next week.

I truly think they want a slow push...as the weather gets warmer...and people keep listening, it’ll keep growing on them..ugh in a perfect world, everyone would be dancing to this in the heat of summer enjoying the bombastic sounds of Madame X 

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

I hear you.

Plus radio is driven by songs that have big streaming/digital numbers.

One thing the top ten biggest streaming songs of the week have in commen is that they all get decent airplay, so can radio really ignore it if it explodes enough online.

The Latin markets especially have had incredible numbers for 24 hours, not surprising with Malumas massive following in these territories.....if the streaming numbers become strong enough to put Medlin inside the top 10 due to high demand online, radio won't be able to ignore its popularity.

BIM EXPLODED on YT and streams and was completely ignored at radio

Most acts, even older acts like Madonna,have a team at their record label that pushes their songs at radio and book interviews and contests and other radio promotion for their acts.  Madonna does not have this at Interscope, it's actually baffling and unheard of.  And I follow a lot of older veteran acts, it's the first I've ever seen.  There's ZERO radio push

I knew something was up when the press release didn't even announce the radio add/impact dates

EVERY Madonna album in the past and basically every major Artist, has that listed I'm their press releases for their new albums

If you have not liked the song version on YouTube yet, please do! Also, as you listen on YouTube like comments please!!! let's keep the cool comments at the top. I see Maluma's team doing a great job encouraging his followers to make comments in Spanish and like comments. Don't see that much structured activity on M's side. We need to help!!

BTW, ~ 200,000 new people are listening on YouTube to the audio version every 3 hours, so feel free to leave new comments… old ones get buried quickly... you need to constantly like new ones to keep positive ones on top.  I know you all notice this, but just mentioning it for anyone not familiar. 🙂 💖 

57 minutes ago, Alfastar said:

I know it’s been discussed many times 😊 but I can’t find the page, I downloaded it from Apple Music as I have a subscription but my bro said that it doesn’t count that I need to download from iTunes, is that right? I’m also streaming from YouTube.

Youtube only counts your viewing once. We should probably focus more on Spotify and Apple Music. In terms of streaming.

Tomorrow we can all buy the digital single off iTunes, Amazon and whatever else. Hopefully, it will make Medellin appear somewhere in the Hot 100 the following week..

Has ANYONE in the entire world heard the song in radio yet?

Has ANYONE heard of the impact dates, that every basic Artist on the street gets, at radio.  Like Latin ? Pop? AC?

It's ridiculous

A damn disgrace

We need to go after Guy in Twitter and Interscope, whom I'm convinced is in bed with Gaga, to sabotage Madonna

9 minutes ago, Samo said:

BIM EXPLODED on YT and streams and was completely ignored at radio

Most acts, even older acts like Madonna,have a team at their record label that pushes their songs at radio and book interviews and contests and other radio promotion for their acts.  Madonna does not have this at Interscope, it's actually baffling and unheard of.  And I follow a lot of older veteran acts, it's the first I've ever seen.  There's ZERO radio push

I knew something was up when the press release didn't even announce the radio add/impact dates

EVERY Madonna album in the past and basically every major Artist, has that listed I'm their press releases for their new albums

Correct me if im wrong but BIM wasnt even sent to radio as far as i know so i do think its quite impressive that it even charted

Just now, Samo said:

Has ANYONE in the entire world heard the song in radio yet?

Has ANYONE heard of the impact dates, that every basic Artist on the street gets, at radio.  Like Latin ? Pop? AC?

It's ridiculous

A damn disgrace

We need to go after Guy in Twitter and Interscope, whom I'm convinced is in bed with Gaga, to sabotage Madonna

Calma

2 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Correct me if im wrong but BIM wasnt even sent to radio as far as i know so i do think its quite impressive that it even charted

And something tells me this isn't being seet to radio

How do you not send the LEAD single from Madonna to radio?

How?

Dolly Parton's record label and Cher's still has the courtesy to go for adds at radio