Madame X: THE LOOK

coco

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Everything has been absolutely ON POINT so far, and we're barely a few days into the official launch of this new era. Unbelievable.

I think the looks (and their various details) will make more sense once we hear the music, see more videos/performances, and find out exactly who and what are 'Madame X's' various personas in more depth.

We've literally just started. It's going to be quite the ride, I can feel it.

ps. Just wait until tour time. I can only imagine the concepts...

I agree. Seeing Madome x and Madonna's visual portrayals on tour will be so cool. 

4 hours ago, elijah said:

Yes, how the hell did she got into a perfect shape for such a short time? 😮

Right? I think she has been hiding her great body under loose clothing for awhile now. Rven at the oscars her outfit was so big I thought man she really is hiding the tummy. Nope!

in some of the rehearsal footage of her beating the speaker like a drum it is clear she has a SLIGHT but left by her stomach but that’s it and i don’t know how she revamped her bod so quickly!!!

She wasn't 100lbs overweight or anything....lol.....she still looked like she worked out, just not as intensely during her off time so as soon as she amp'd up the workouts a little, her perfect "Madonna" bod came back in full force!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
6 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

She wasn't 100lbs overweight or anything....lol.....she still looked like she worked out, just not as intensely during her off time so as soon as she amp'd up the workouts a little, her perfect "Madonna" bod came back in full force!

I have to agree the weight issue is a bit over exaggerated.  In fact, I have to wonder if Madonna didn't exaggerate it herself as well, by over dressing or over padding.  That pink dress she wore on Kelly and Ryan really got fans going.  But I had already seen weight fluctuation since the Rebel Heart era, especially on tour.   

Even so, a woman who works out like she does can take a month or two off and bounce back quickly.

The look is point on this era.  I prefer the eye patch over the grills. She never was able to talk so great with the grills.  Not sure if they are gone forever, since we do see them in the album revealed teaser for Madame X campaign.  I'm sure one of her Madame X characters wears them. 

Edited by Amelia aka Neutrocks

On 4/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, Edivad said:

I find stunning the black hair and porcelain skin

IMG_20190420_165429_998.jpg

I love short dark haired Madonna! She could have worn green contacts to further the reinvention.

32 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Me too. Stunning!

They're all stunning. The white dress and red sleeve....wow!

I'm particularly looking forward to seeng more from the blonde hair, trench coat and sunglasses look. 😍

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

They're all stunning. The white dress and red sleeve....wow!

I'm particularly looking forward to seeng more from the blonde hair, trench coat and sunglasses look. 😍

Me too!!! Yayy ❤️❤️❤️🌷🌷

On 4/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, Andra said:

What is the idea behind the eye patch? I like how it looks, I just don't get the concept

On 4/20/2019 at 8:21 AM, insilico said:

Eye patch is related to the cha cha instructor character I think, it may not be appearing in relation to other songs’ visuals...we will see anyway

I think Madame X will lose her eye in one of her missions. The narrative doesn't start with Medellín, so we'll have to wait a bit more to understand all Madame X's journey!

On 4/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, Amelia said:

I have to agree the weight issue is a bit over exaggerated.  In fact, I have to wonder if Madonna didn't exaggerate it herself as well, by over dressing or over padding.  That pink dress she wore on Kelly and Ryan really got fans going.  But I had already seen weight fluctuation since the Rebel Heart era, especially on tour.   

Even so, a woman who works out like she does can take a month or two off and bounce back quickly.

The look is point on this era.  I prefer the eye patch over the grills. She never was able to talk so great with the grills.  Not sure if they are gone forever, since we do see them in the album revealed teaser for Madame X campaign.  I'm sure one of her Madame X characters wears them. 

She has grills in the Medellín video 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
6 minutes ago, idro said:

She has grills in the Medellín video 

I haven't seen the video, but the teasers have shown one of her characters is wearing them. 😉