Madame X: THE LOOK

coco

44 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

The eye pad is the new grillz. waaaaaaaaay better 

The eyepatch provides an instantly recognisable aesthetic, and that’s why I like it. (I like the grillz too :chuckle:)

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

The eyepatch provides an instantly recognisable aesthetic, and that’s why I like it. (I like the grillz too :chuckle:)

The grillz are what's left from M-Dolla haha I like them too. Depends on the look also but like the ghosttown one. perfection 

5 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

The grillz are what's left from M-Dolla haha I like them too. Depends on the look also but like the ghosttown one. perfection 

Amen to this!🤗

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

What is the idea behind the eye patch? I like how it looks, I just don't get the concept

I think it's inspired by Kill Bill, it just gives her a bit of edge. She's a lady who have travelled, she's been through things. This bitch is not to be played with😎

Everything has been absolutely ON POINT so far, and we're barely a few days into the official launch of this new era. Unbelievable.

I think the looks (and their various details) will make more sense once we hear the music, see more videos/performances, and find out exactly who and what are 'Madame X's' various personas in more depth.

We've literally just started. It's going to be quite the ride, I can feel it.

ps. Just wait until tour time. I can only imagine the concepts...

11 minutes ago, loveperanders said:

I think it's inspired by Kill Bill, it just gives her a bit of edge. She's a lady who have travelled, she's been through things. This bitch is not to be played with😎

Yeah that makes sense!😎

The weight loss...the fit body.....the FACE looking PERFECT....i don't know what magic she uses.....but I want it.....the diet, the training everything!

I guess she fills up her face months before...and then it settles perfectly when it's time for action............but Jesus....sign me up!

7 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I will love a booklet or a tour book with a little history of Madame X. 

The deluxe boxset comes with a 32 page booklet. If it’s going to anywhere, it’s likely there.

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

The deluxe boxset comes with a 32 page booklet. If it’s going to anywhere, it’s likely there.

oh i forgot!! yes indeed 

5 minutes ago, elijah said:

Yes, how the hell did she got into a perfect shape for such a short time? 😮

She's the hardest working woman in the business!

Just now, flexy said:

She's the hardest working woman in the business!

I thought she was turning into Mariah! Again, she surprises me! A queen indeed!

33 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Everything has been absolutely ON POINT so far, and we're barely a few days into the official launch of this new era. Unbelievable.

I think the looks (and their various details) will make more sense once we hear the music, see more videos/performances, and find out exactly who and what are 'Madame X's' various personas in more depth.

We've literally just started. It's going to be quite the ride, I can feel it.

ps. Just wait until tour time. I can only imagine the concepts...

This This This This This !!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

She also doesn’t have the ass right? What was that? A patch?????

It doesn't seem as conspicuous as it was so you might be right.☺

She already had a juicy ass during the Rebel Heart tour(see Burning up performance) 

I guess we'll get a better look once the new video comes out but I hope it was padding🤔

She takes my breath away like always. I love every look in this era and the eye patch too. It's part of her persona. So cool!