PROMO CALENDAR - so far

40 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Yes, I'm trying to figure that out too. Everything regarding the promo and timing has been very good so far, so it can't be an oversight, right? There must be something planned for that month gap.

No it won't be an over sight they would of planned the entire timetable from Medellin upto June 14th.

There will be plenty happening I'm sure I actually think we will get proper singles with the extra time we have after Eurovision. So 3 music videos in between the promo iTunes tracks.

15 hours ago, RoyalMadonna said:

Not sad at all, but I hope you'll feel better *hug*

Thank you ❤️

14 hours ago, peppermint said:

Not at all, but if it's what it takes so be it!! But big hugs to you!! please hang in there :kiss2: :brenspin:

Much appreciated ☺️

14 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

We’ve all been thirsty for M’s new material. I’m pretty sure everyone feels the same way you do 

She helps me in ways no one else can 

11 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I feel the same way Bill. I’ve had a really tough 2019 and just recently lost my job to top it all off. One very kind friend of mine has been paying my rent for me, his generosity has been really heartwarming. If it wasn’t for Madame X I don’t know what I’d do.

If you need anyone to talk to, send me a message man.

Thank you so much. Same goes for you

11 hours ago, the-queen said:

That sucks. Hope it can all work out. If either of you need to talk I’m here as well. 

Thank you 🙏 

6 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

No, it ain’t sad at all, Bill. It’s actually good news since we’re in for one of the best eras ever. By the time it’s over, whatever you’re going through will be over as well. Keep shining. 

I’m battling depression myself, and  the meds are doing more harm than good, I think, so it’s really Mamma that’s been keeping me going. 🙂

Luiz

Meds got me all fucked up too. Thank god for Madonna, she brings me highs amongst the very low lows.

6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

NO. Not sad at all!

I perfectly understand how significant Madonna means to our existence. She is the air that we breathe. 

Truth!

5 hours ago, Confessit said:

A cruel battle depression is indeed. 

Your not alone in your feelings sending you much love and hope the album lifts your spirits when released. 

It sure is cruel.

sorry everyone for hijacking this thread.  I was having a bad moment and needed to put out there into the world just how much M and this album mean to me.

The promo for this era is on point. There’s going to be something constantly through the upcoming weeks until the release of the album, that’s going to keep the album in the media and spotlight. 

On 4/20/2019 at 9:56 AM, TXIII said:

The promo for this era is on point. There’s going to be something constantly through the upcoming weeks until the release of the album, that’s going to keep the album in the media and spotlight. 

Yes! So exciting.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:40 AM, Bill said:

Is it sad that this album is what’s keeping me alive right now?

Same story here. At a shitty point in my life where everything in life is currently working against me but Madame X is the only positive thing in my life at the moment. 

Can we have a confirmation that O$eary has fucked off from M's team...or is he still there? Had he still been in charge of the promotion, the "Medellín" video would just remain a pathetic Snapchat exclusive by now. 

On 4/22/2019 at 1:36 AM, rebelheart said:

Wonder if she'll announce the tour after the BMA's or Eurovision?

Eurovision has the biggest audience by far so it would be Eurovision out the 2.

9 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Can we have a confirmation that O$eary has fucked off from M's team...or is he still there? Had he still been in charge of the promotion, the "Medellín" video would just remain a pathetic Snapchat exclusive by now. 

Nothing confirmed I think he's still there but shes got new blood in for the PR. (Thank God)

She did the same in 1998 for ROL hired in specific PR but management remained the same.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:56 PM, TXIII said:

:thumbsup:

In case she shows up to the Met Gala on Monday, E! is doing a live red carpet of the event from 5PM to 9PM Eastern! Can't wait to see what she wears this year :wow:

I hope she goes too i think she may since she will be in NYC for the glaad awards on the 4th.

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Wow I don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight! What a full on week/month we have!!!!

Billboard awards- new track releases- Glaad- Met Gala!!!!!

And EUROVISION!