Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

27 minutes ago, Samo said:

And her career went downhill after, although Spellbound was successful.

Madonna is the #2 Hot 100 Artist in BILLBOARD history and has more #1's (singles, albums, music videos) than any other Artist in BILLBOARD history with 161 #1's

Madonna has  total of 181 no.1 on all Billboard charts she charted on, the most no.1 of any acts ever

2 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Madonna has  total of 181 no.1 on all Billboard charts she charted on, the most no.1 of any acts ever

Nice

That's crazy

3 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

This is a big accomplishment and it gets downplayed for some reason. They always make a big deal about having 4 #1s from the same album but never about the charts in general.

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

OMG. R they fucking? It seems like it. So much sexual fluids 🙂

12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

That is very cute! I’m happy for Madonna for finding such a nice and respectful guy to collaborate with! Go Madonna!!!! 

10 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

The way Maluma laughed when Madonna said Maloma 🤣

:lol: They are so infectious. I love them!! ❤️❤️🌹🌹👠👠👸🏼🕺🏼💃

1 hour ago, rekha said:

I get why she has been asked to perform (and I love that album😍😍)

But I can't imagine why the 30th anniversary of FYG would get the number 2 performance slot ahead of new music by Madonna and Maluma.

Isn't M closing the show? 

thats a better spot, no?

Just now, motherandfather03 said:

Isn't M closing the show? 

thats a better spot, no?

It's not clear. Some sources are saying that Paula will close the show while it was originally reported that Madonna would.

I think that Bilboard hasn't said anything either way so we will find out tonight??

Just now, rekha said:

It's not clear. Some sources are saying that Paula will close the show while it was originally reported that Madonna would.

I think that Bilboard hasn't said anything either way so we will find out tonight??

i hope she closes the show!!!!

I really appreciate his IG story post regarding the performance...saying how proud he is to perform/represent, asking his fans to support, watch, pray, light candles because it’s going to be historic. That’s dope and I appreciate his affection and support of the 👑,  the song and his humility. 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

32 minutes ago, elijah said:

OMG. R they fucking? It seems like it. So much sexual fluids 🙂

I can’t believe how much chemistry these 2 have with the huge age gap. Speaks volumes for Madonna sexiness!🦁

so excited for the performance!!

3 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Great teasers. I think we're in for a high energy performance and I'm more than here for that! Also lovely to see that M seems to be genuinely enjoying herself :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Once again....this era is THE BEST for keeping everything a TIGHT secret......anything revealed is intentional...otherwise....WE KNOW NOTHING!!! and it's fucking GREAT!

Just now, MLVC82 said:

Once again....this era is THE BEST for keeping everything a TIGHT secret......anything revealed is intentional...otherwise....WE KNOW NOTHING!!! and it's fucking GREAT!

true

11 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

There's nothing sexual. He avoids his fingertips touching her. They are business partners and maybe friends.

Obviously he has a girlfriend but u can’t deny they have heat between them. It’s her and her candy shop😈

Just now, MLVC82 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!! An EPIC ride this has started to be and ONLY the beginning!! 

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

Yes it’s so damn exciting! Edge of our seats waiting for everything!

i think we are spoiled with this woman. 

1 minute ago, SheldonCooper said:

Yes it’s so damn exciting! Edge of our seats waiting for everything!

i think we are spoiled with this woman. 

BEYOND SPOILED!!!!! who works like this for her ART? nobody!

Just now, SheldonCooper said:

Obviously he has a girlfriend but u can’t deny they have heat between them. It’s ur raw sugar 😈

In any case, they radiate a wonderful sense of fun, communion, affection and mutual respect. They are a great team. 💕

Just now, MLVC82 said:

BEYOND SPOILED!!!!! who works like this for her ART? nobody!

Ive shown the video to everyone and they all love it even my “artsy” friends. The theme, song and the album title and especially the visuals! Like Erotica due to the controversy over SEX this album it’s because of her age in time people will call this work a highlight. It just seems like we are getting a hell of an album/era!

Madonna’s choreographer just posted a story on instagram with a cool chair routine where 2 of the 4 dancers jump backwards.  I think this from the rehearsals. Looks 👌