Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

2 minutes ago, Ven Conmigo said:

It’s very unlikely she’ll win that Billboard poll with BTS fans voting online.

But Taylor can't come close to M!!! VOTEEEE xD

1 minute ago, veroelectronica said:

Bts  fans  are like  ants. They  will  keep  voting  all  night. No  one  beats  them.

They are probably 9 years old. ❤️ 😂

4 minutes ago, iamme said:

Voted. Please post the link to other forums so that others can vote too ♥️

And tweet it! Keep that snake Taylor away haha

I know some sources are saying that Paula Abdul is closing the show but I won't believe it until Bilboard itself announces it. She is the throwback performance (like Salt n Pepa and the Titanic performance in the last 2 years) and neither of those performances closed the show....

No disrespect to Paula but if it's a choice of Madonna and Maluma or Ms. Abdul to close the show then it's a no-brainer.

16 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

madonnas best award show performances

really lovely article by billboard..they even state that her performance tomorrow will be very cinematic!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/8508932/madonna-best-award-show-performances

Great article!

Although, weird they include Same Love from the Grammys and not Living For Love from the Brits. Another iconic performance.

Madonna should always open. We shouldn't have to wait for her. But, I can understand them wanting her as the closer, considering how technically the performance will be and all the damn hype. I'm not believing that Paula will close the show. Also, I think it's cool that Paula is performing. She's the only other person performing that I would care to see. lol

44 minutes ago, rekha said:

I know some sources are saying that Paula Abdul is closing the show but I won't believe it until Bilboard itself announces it. She is the throwback performance (like Salt n Pepa and the Titanic performance in the last 2 years) and neither of those performances closed the show....

No disrespect to Paula but if it's a choice of Madonna and Maluma or Ms. Abdul to close the show then it's a no-brainer.

ITA. I was sure that Madonna would close save the best for last and how technical the stage will be to set up.

Great teasers. I think we're in for a high energy performance and I'm more than here for that! Also lovely to see that M seems to be genuinely enjoying herself :thumbsup:

Just now, Nonoka said:

Great teasers. I think we're in for a high energy performance and I'm more than here for that! Also lovely to see that's she seems to be genuinely enjoying herself :thumbsup:

You can see that smile throughout the whole Medellín video. She never looked that happy! 

Found this live stream link in the meantime, hopefully it will work for those of us outside the US tomorrow:

http://livechannels247.com/2019-Billboard-Music-Awards/?fbclid=IwAR3twJwM2tIQthu2a4NOp6eBi1NSfMjqAZ65SAx-9WgNL9X-_HdjHRjP4R8

More for sure will blossom, found this through a Facebook search at the moment.

Love that Madonna's name is mentioned first in the banner for the Billboard awards on 9 Live stream and 9 Go tv broadcast  in Australia 

The 2019 Billboard Music Awards are on Free to Air this Thursday with big name performers: Madonna, Mariah Carey, BTS, Taylor Swift and Paula Abdul.

53 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

You can see that smile throughout the whole Medellín video. She never looked that happy! 

She is dickmatized

Believe me 

Try to stay ignorant of BTS for as long as possible!!😝😝

2 hours ago, rekha said:

Its 30 years since FYG, she had 4 #1s on that album and 2 on the next

Paula Abdul and Mariah Carey hold the record for the most Hot 100 No. 1s from a debut album, with four each. Michael set the record in 1987-88, when he ruled with four consecutive singles from Faith, his first solo LP after dissolving Wham! (“Faith,” "Father Figure," "One More Try" and "Monkey").

11 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Paula Abdul and Mariah Carey hold the record for the most Hot 100 No. 1s from a debut album, with four each. Michael set the record in 1987-88, when he ruled with four consecutive singles from Faith, his first solo LP after dissolving Wham! (“Faith,” "Father Figure," "One More Try" and "Monkey").

I get why she has been asked to perform (and I love that album😍😍)

But I can't imagine why the 30th anniversary of FYG would get the number 2 performance slot ahead of new music by Madonna and Maluma.

15 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

And her career went downhill after, although Spellbound was successful.

Madonna is the #2 Hot 100 Artist in BILLBOARD history and has more #1's (singles, albums, music videos) than any other Artist in BILLBOARD history with 161 #1's

19 minutes ago, rekha said:

I get why she has been asked to perform (and I love that album😍😍)

But I can't imagine why the 30th anniversary of FYG would get the number 2 performance slot ahead of new music by Madonna and Maluma.

I agree. They have had throwback performances in the past and I think that's great but they don't open or close the show, ever.