Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

I really hope and pray everything goes smoothly. $5 million is an insane amount of money for 7 minutes. Most music videos don't even cost that much. I appreciate her so much for pushing the limit once again and not doing what people expect. 

2 minutes ago, Starman said:

She gets thise 5 milions back with 2/3 tour dates she will be fineee

no way its her money, its Live Nation's. Who pays the costs for the tour? Its those money.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

no way its her money, its Live Nation's. Who pays the costs for the tour? Its those money.

Madonna makes at least $100 million dollars per tour. That is her money. $5 million will be recouped pretty quickly.

17 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Madonna makes at least $100 million dollars per tour. That is her money. $5 million will be recouped pretty quickly.

No way. 5 million  dollars, 5 MILLION!!! That much money out of her own pocket for a 7 minute performance is absolutely insane, it's actually insane no matter who pays for it.

I think it is the cost of the technology that maybe will propose on tour and therefore the cost will be spread over several projects/performances, btw i'm quite scared and super excited anyway I keep my expectations low and I hope everything goes the right way

2 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

I think it is the cost of the technology that maybe will propose on tour and therefore the cost will be spread over several projects/performances, btw i'm quite scared and super excited anyway I keep my expectations low and I hope everything goes the right way

Exactly. The money and technology is not just for this performance. It's for the tour as well.

11 minutes ago, Andra said:

Is this real?

#Bbmas seats released! Madonna will sit in the first row, next to Diplo, Drake, Maluma and Mariah Carey

58842288_2330935803857819_68088495359603

I'm dying to see any kind of interaction between Madonna and Mariah. I've never seen them say hi to each other at all. 😅

21 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I'm dying to see any kind of interaction between Madonna and Mariah. I've never seen them say hi to each other at all. 😅

I hope  madonna  keeps  a  healthy  distance  as  far as possible  from  that  fraud. She  is  never  the  best  selling  female artist  of  all  time. But  her  team  and  propaganda under  her  order,  she  keeps  getting  introduced like  that sometimes. She  doesnt  have  respect and  class for  madonna. I  hope  that  fraud  will  get  away  from  her  as  far  as  possible.  The  queen  doesnt  need  her  for  attention  and  will  be  the  star  of  the  night anyway.

Edited by veroelectronica

The technology used in the performance will almost certainly contribute to a showstopper on the tour. She's using this performance as promo for the tour as well as the single/album so the $5m is probably a wise investment. 

Fingers crossed people will be blown away 🤞

Edited by Silverfox

3 minutes ago, Silverfox said:

The technology used in the performance will almost certainly contribute to a showstopper on the tour. She's using this performance as promo for the tour as well as the single/album so the $5m is probably a wise investment. 

Fingers crossed people will be blown away 🤞

The next  tour  will  be  huge  and enormous. Certainly  never  a  residency. Im  so  glad. Goodbye  to  the  lazy  residency. Thats  for  cher.

16 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

This  is  so  erotica  from  the  girlie  show with  that  whip. Im so  in  love. I love  the  girlie  show  vibe.

very true!! she looks absolutely incredible!

I wonder if they've tested it at least once before showtime? I'm guessing YES, but you never know. She's been rehearsing for weeks it seems. I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Is Paula really closing the show? :lmao: I guess. Hopefully she only does Straight Up. We don't care about those other songs.

So  boring. She  sounded horrible from  the  rehearsal video of  straight up. She  sounded  like a  dead body  crawling on  the  floor  and  looking  for a tomb to  lie down..

Why  is  she  even  closing??? Is  she  that  big??? Totally  bullsh,,t

Edited by veroelectronica