Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

$5 million for a single performance! 😱 That says a lot considering the "Die Another Day" video supposedly cost $6 million and "Express Yourself" & "Bedtime Story" both were worth $5 million each! 

M knows how to spend her money wisely. Like others I have a feeling her performance at the BBMAs will beautifully showcase the upcoming tour, sort of a trailer of what she has in store for us. We are the luckiest fans in the world! Does this mean CGI and holograms on the Madame X Tour?

I. Can't. Wait. 😍

24 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

18493AB0-A02B-4BA9-A6D6-047FF441E275.jpeg

Incredible 🙂 No one of  these "scappate di casa" can compete with her  lol  😄

Can you imagine performing for such a big event on stage and for millions of people with one of your eyes patched? The guts of this woman continues to blow me away.  

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Can you imagine performing for such a big event on stage and for millions of people with one of your eyes patched? The guts of this woman continues to blow me away.  

Good point! Performing with only one eye open so to speak. FEARLESS. 

With the amount of money reportedly spent on a performance, could she  be doing Medellin at Eurovision after all?  She’d want to get the most mileage from those $$.  She’s known to be quite frugal with her money..  

5 minutes ago, Dindi said:

With the amount of money reportedly spent on a performance, could she  be doing Medellin at Eurovision after all?  She’d want to get the most mileage from those $$.  She’s known to be quite frugal with her money..  

Thets prob the case

6 minutes ago, Dindi said:

I think she will use this technology during her tour.. so she will amortize the cost. 🙂

Guest eroticerotic

Wow 5 mil? This gig is def going to be talked about.

and she looks really polished. Really loving the in character aesthetics

wonder if there will be surprise guests/cameos and what the hologram n cgi will be for!

She’s gonna stunt the world and I know it. I’m so proud of you, girl.

ps: Mariah fans complained that Madonna is trying to steal her thunder. 

6 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The 3d thing is cool but wouldnt it make more sense to debut it at Eurovison? If shes really is spending 5 million why waste it on BBMAs?

Right?  I mean, the Superbowl I could see but the BBMA?

Which tells me she's gonna use it again at Eurovision, the promo tour of performances (usually the week the album drops) and the actual tour itself

32 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Wow 5 mil? This gig is def going to be talked about.

and she looks really polished. Really loving the in character aesthetics

wonder if there will be surprise guests/cameos and what the hologram n cgi will be for!

I predict there will be cameos by different Madame X personas .

25 minutes ago, iamme said:

Lol trying? 😂

34 minutes ago, iamme said:

She’s gonna stunt the world and I know it. I’m so proud of you, girl.

Everybody will steal her thunder.

Maybe the performance will start with the intro video of Madame X.....Madame X is a …..

and all the characters will show upas hologramson stage before the cha cha instructor, the real M will make an entrance?!

1 hour ago, danorbit said:

Yeah, they're playing a Brazilian samba song.
I remember Maluma said on his stories yesterday something like they're bringing a bit of latin culture to BMAs stage...

They are also singing Sodade, from Cape Verdean late singer Cesária Évora.

mw-860