Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

This is gonna be huge guys! It makes sense that Madonna would pay 5 million because I can't see anyone involved with the show paying for such a huge production but has she ever done that before? I know she has financed music videos before.

I shouldn't be surprised but don't look at the comments of that TMZ article. All the comments are about her being old. How original! It's the only way they know how to trash her nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

They need to upload the video of her performance immediately after the show to gather more views.

:yes: Yes, and I am quite confident they will, this time around the work pacing is different. Unlike, you know, in 2015 :grr:

She is going to show the world what performing will be like in the future like she did 30 years ago.

So exiting i have a nevous stomach all week!

$5 million for a single performance! 😱 That says a lot considering the "Die Another Day" video supposedly cost $6 million and "Express Yourself" & "Bedtime Story" both were worth $5 million each! 

41 minutes ago, mtsanis said:

i'm sure her investment in this tech is not only for BBMA's, but also for her tour... which is why she would ever spend that much money.

32 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Can’t wait . This will clearly be an indication. what the tour stage set up will be 

Yes,Best promo ever! 

26 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

On Marvin's instgram stories there's some footage from musicians on the stage jamming.

Yeah, they're playing a Brazilian samba song.
I remember Maluma said on his stories yesterday something like they're bringing a bit of latin culture to BMAs stage...