Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

13 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

So it seems I was right about the hologram!

It makes sense to have all the Madame X personas on stage all at the same time. It will look very cool. But I wonder how it would look live vs on TV.

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

I hope Madonna opens the show or at least performs during the middle as I don’t want people who switch off shortly after their faves have performed to miss this extravaganza 

Yes! Hope she opens so I can turn off the TV after she's on. I have no interest in watching the whole show.

2 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I hope Madonna opens the show or at least performs during the middle as I don’t want people who switch off shortly after their faves have performed to miss this extravaganza 

Taylor Swift is the opening act

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

They are obviously saving the best till last. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Exciting! I remember when M talked about the Super Bowl performance and she had all these idea that had to be squashed because they were too ambitious and technical. I remember she wanted a whole marching band to descend from the ceiling and the NFL was like, "No." lol

True, but a lot of that was axed months in advance.  By this point, I'm sure Madonna has secured any "groundbreaking" ideas with the award show.  These shows love to get as splashy as possible.  If there is any concern, I'm sure it's regarding technical glitch during the live performance.  Even if it goes well in rehearsals, it doesn't mean something still can't go wrong.

I'm excited whatever she has planned.  😀

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Medellin :  the song < the video < the performance 

followed by tour dates hopefully

9 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

With the internet, this is no longer an issue.  Enough people will watch it still, and if it's the "extravaganza" people say it is (which it will be 😉 ), people will be talking about it for days if not weeks after.  The performance will be all over the internet. 😘

4 minutes ago, TXIII said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8958891/madonna-hologram-performance-billboard-music-awards/

think this could be true considering the green screen technology she had on Instagram awhile back 

I thought the same 😉

24 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

If the performance really slays, everybody's gonna be watching it online the next day.

27 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I hope you are right!  But isn't "The Sun" a tabloid magazine that is known to just make shit up as well as shades Madonna many times? 

When she appeared with the Gorillaz doing hung up, they were holograms she interacted with and that was 13 years ago.

13 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

When she appeared with the Gorillaz doing hung up, they were holograms she interacted with and that was 13 years ago.

This is a new technology.. I post and article before..  This technology it called Mixed reality captured (is one year old)  and they explained they were pretty close to create super realistic hologram.. 

"Ultimately, Microsoft wants to make 3D holograms look virtually indistinguishable from regular video. “That’s the goal, and we are pretty close to it"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/digital/features/microsoft-mixed-reality-capture-behind-the-scenes-1202784950/amp/

Oh wow if there’s anyone that can pull this of is M, and Hologram? Like the Hung Up performance with Gorillaz? I’m thinking that she’s going to do something next level of what Beyoncé did when she sang RTW.

I’m nervous but excited for sure, can’t wait for Wednesday!!!

4 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

This is a new technology.. I post and article before..  This technology it called Mixed reality captured (is one year old)  and they explained they were pretty close to create super realistic hologram.. 

Awesome! This goes with all the "magic" hashtags too.  If so, she's had big plans in the works for us for a long long time. 

26 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I thought the same 😉

OMG she is going to slaaaaay!!!! M show them who's the queen!!!

They need to upload it on Youtube after the show

wow. Hologram? didn't someone say her performance is art and everyone will know this when we see her performance?

Can't wait to see the performance. She has so much to deliver this era. And I love that she begun to deliver little by little: first the song, then the video, the performance, another song, another performance, the album... I am actually so glad she didn't do it as Beyonce with a surprise release giving everything by night and that's it. 

And since Wednesday I am constantly watching the video and can't get enough of it. 

41 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

OMG she is going to slaaaaay!!!! M show them who's the queen!!!

They need to upload it on Youtube after the show

I hope Billboard does, but if not some fan will put it up and it probably will be better quality. HA!  😉

2 hours ago, flexy said:

We never got anything like this during Rebel Heart promotion.

It's like we are with her every step of the way!😀 

Yep, the coverage has been faultless.

1 hour ago, Marcelox said:

"Ultimately, Microsoft wants to make 3D holograms look virtually indistinguishable from regular video. “That’s the goal, and we are pretty close to it"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2018/digital/features/microsoft-mixed-reality-capture-behind-the-scenes-1202784950/amp/

Thank you and MEGA-WOW! Stating the super obvious here, I really cannot wait till Wednesday, this is going to be breathtaking!! Loving Madame X era a lot so far