Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

wtf? that was a JOKE. she talked about ageism around that time as well, CUNT. before anyone did. and even before most people in their early 30s do who are famous. of course you'll ignore that. go elsewhere with your lies.

this comment by that idiot got me fuming.

Madonna was never entirely near to being ageist to anyone.

On the conrary she always showed so much respect to elder Hollywood stars, her own family (her grandmother from Pacentro lol) and yes when she met Martha Graham (Madame X says hello) (just some examples).

God this makes me so angry .....

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 minutes ago, peter said:

I don’t think she’s done “dress rehearsal” yet. This is still just rehearsals — when she wears similar pieces (shoes might be the real deal, or might just be same style in terms of heels and straps). It’s totally possible the hair is pulled back because that’s the way it might be (under the wig). As others have said, that might not be THE dress, but might approximate what she plans to wear. Hard to say this early — she still has time. And rehearsal footage of the Grammys leaked (when she sang OYH with Macklemore et. al.) and she wore something very different — of course, she didn’t dance for that one, so dress vs. pant suit didn’t make much difference. In this case, it would be a huge difference.

So true!!!  Can't wait to see what she wears and hoping she does sport a dark wig! 

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I hope she does not wear that outfit. Its cute but I need something thats iconic.

M is full of surprises..  she won't give it all away that fast...

I'm expecting higher-than-usual numbers for this year's Billboard Awards. Lots of high profile people are going. More so than past years...… or maybe I just feel that way because M is going to be there. Fans of BTS and Taylor Swift will be watching. More eyeballs to see M's performance is a good thing. 👀

53 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Most definitely!!  Me thinking, she has that hair pulled back, because she plans to put a wig on.  Though, I would think for a "dress  rehearsal" she would want to wear a wig to make sure it's fitting okay and not going to fall off during her performance.  😉😉

A wig malfunction :laugh:

Although the six-and-a-half minute showpiece is being kept heavily under wraps, one insider told me:

“It’s one of the most ambitious performances ever attempted on live TV, and obviously a lot could go wrong.

1 hour ago, tikkun said:

Madonna used to be an ageist too btw but now she's older and a victim of it she hates it. When she was dating Warren Beauty she was asked about his past relationships including Joan Collins and she laughed and said have you seen her lately? That was just plain mean. Karma is a bitch...

Where are all these trolls coming from? They just ALL joined in the last few weeks and have barely had any posts

It's crazy , they take the time to come out of the woodwork and from licking Gaga's dirty snatch to sign up on MN to hate on Madonna

Madonna's relevance!

8 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Although the six-and-a-half minute showpiece is being kept heavily under wraps, one insider told me:

“It’s one of the most ambitious performances ever attempted on live TV, and obviously a lot could go wrong.

Says who? Never mind, I see the article now. 

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

"It’s one of the most ambitious performances ever attempted on live TV" 😱

Where did you read this sentence? I love it. 🙂

Just now, YannBouch said:

Thanks dear. 🙂

9 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Madame ❌ ain’t playing y’all. :wow:

4 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

So it seems I was right about the hologram!

Yes! Didn't she also post her children on Instagram using the CGI green screen technology. This must have been for this performance.😀

14 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Exciting! I remember when M talked about the Super Bowl performance and she had all these idea that had to be squashed because they were too ambitious and technical. I remember she wanted a whole marching band to descend from the ceiling and the NFL was like, "No." lol

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
9 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

So it seems I was right about the hologram!

I hope you are right!  But isn't "The Sun" a tabloid magazine that is known to just make shit up as well as shades Madonna many times?