Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m excited but yeah slightly scared for her because of the Brit’s, but then I remembered that she did the RHT with the Holy Water, Iconic, DYU medley numbers and I’m calm.

I don’t expect her to do Jlo Latin moves but rather something sexy and flirty with Maluma.

Also I’m curious as to what she will be doing in the Maluma verses.

And hopefully no Eye-Patch, but it seems like it.

Don’t be! She’ll be fine. Remember the pole dancing on RHT, and all the steps at the MET... 

21 hours ago, Shane said:

Exactly.  And I could actually see Madonna happily posing with her for a picture because it fits with her kind nature and support of other female artists.

Happily???? Only in your dreams. That christmas has been hasnt paid attention to madonna since her 6th grade, so move on. next.

As if madonna needed her. No.

Edited by veroelectronica

23 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Also, as Madonna is a beautifully trained dancer,  would be wonderful to see her incorporate the whole " Cha- Cha"  into her routine as it is also one of the Latin dances registered for ballroom competitions.  Many enjoy these dances on ballroom dancing shows and concerts.  The Latin dances are truly beautiful.  On another note,  imagine Madonna and Maluma possibly also doing a rumba in the future - seriously the sexiest most fluid dance to watch.  

Madonna's love for dance and her experience can be used in so many ways.   I have always adored her dancing which is much more detailed, professional and difficult than so many people realize.  She is a skilled dancer and not enough people are aware of that.  I would rather watch Madonna dance than any other pop performer by a country mile ! 

Yes! I can't wait for this performance!

1 hour ago, jacket said:

Yes! I can't wait for this performance!

Same here.  Think it will be steal the night.  Madonna's live performances at events and awards shows are an absolute treat. 

Jacket,  are you ready for Eurovision too ? .  I think she will blow everyone away - and by blowing away,  I am not talking about the wind machines of Eurovision !   Truly exciting time for every Madonna fan. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here.  Think it will be steal the night.  Madonna's live performances at events and awards shows are an absolute treat. 

Jacket,  are you ready for Eurovision too ? .  I think she will blow everyone away - and by blowing away,  I am not talking about the wind machines of Eurovision !   Truly exciting time for every Madonna fan. 

Yes I am - Madonna performances are an EVENT. :wow: 

The lazy media and all the haters can fume about her adopting black babies and painting her drive way - but when it comes to her performances they all have to take a 'sit'.

She cares about what she puts out there and it's always a treat for the fans and general public. And i love that she's coming out blazing this era.

8 minutes ago, peter said:

LOL @ “painting her driveway” @jacket. So true! They can take several seats. Madonna’s performances are always epic.

hahah, i know. the fact that made headlines. ONLY A GLOBAL SUPERSTAR :dramatic: 

12 minutes ago, lasky said:

*hoping for M to open the show!!!

That would be great. I just hope she is given the recognition and respect she deserves. In any case I’ll be enjoying her performance with wide eyes of wonder. Presenting an award would be a bonus, as @tuckeye said above.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, Shedoeshair said:

Did she bring Jamie King back?  There was a picture of her, jamie and megan.   I hope she's using a new choreographer.

That would be so cool. I love Jamie King!

On 4/20/2019 at 9:44 AM, Shaun said:

She must wear the eyepatch! Seems like it will tie into the video and Madame X aesthetic. It looks hot.

I agree. She just has to wear it. Fingers crossed. 

10 hours ago, lasky said:

Oh my.... isn't this a tiring scene??? I mean the gif....

Yes. Poor Mariah is too exhausted to move. Watching Madonna perform will make her even more exhausted. Hope they have a chair ready for her.

why are so many of you talking about Mariah as if she's interesting in any way? how did she even get into the conversation? I'm surprised madonna fans of all people would give her any notice

8 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Yes. Poor Mariah is too exhausted to move. Watching Madonna perform will make her even more exhausted. Hope they have a chair ready for her.

Hahahahahaha... she would be the usual "Cinderella" post again...

2 minutes ago, iamme said:

Mariah is so below Madonna. Please don’t mention her name here. Thank you.

Only Elvis, Beatles and Michael are on her level. 

Gospel!