Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

58 minutes ago, lasky said:

Looking so forward to her debut... hope billboard will think of some special award for the Queen!!!

i am so excited for this performance.... and YES hopefully they throw an award her way......

possibly- most club #1s or something

5 minutes ago, motherandfather03 said:

i am so excited for this performance.... and YES hopefully they throw an award her way......

possibly- most club #1s or something

Or Most Successful Solo Artist in Billboard Hot 100 history

This era has been absolute perfection so far, and it has just started!

We must be thankful that this woman keeps giving us all this greatness, when she could simply be at home with her family, friends and kids, enjoy her multimillion fortune, and rest on her achievements. But no, she keeps getting out there, fighting the good fight, expressing herself, her body, her sexuality, her strong opinions, and being the most incredible female pop star to ever walk the earth. 

Madonna will be the one that will open the doors - again - to the Katy's, Beyonce's and Gaga's of the world to be able to still be pop artists at 60 and beyond if they so wish.

I imagine her doing an extended “one two cha cha cha” with great steps and she cheers for audience participation and cut off to audience/celebrities dancing to it, could easily go viral! “arianna, etc. doing a cha cha with madonna”

2 minutes ago, Brotherhood said:

I imagine her doing an extended “one two cha cha cha” with great steps and she cheers for audience participation and cut off to audience/celebrities dancing to it, could easily go viral! “arianna, etc. doing a cha cha with madonna”

this

2 hours ago, Who Is That Girl? said:

As ridiculous as I think Mariah is they could show a united front as pioneering artists from an era that hasn't been forgotten but needs reminding.

Not a fan of her or anything but I don’t wish any ill will towards Mariah. If she interacts with M in a positive way that can’t be a bad thing. 

She is going to kill this performance!! Her dance style fits the music perfectly!

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

this is the first live performance on an awards show since the britt fall isn't it?

She did the Grammy's, I Heart Radio Awards and 2016 Billboard Awards after

3 hours ago, Samo said:

Prince tribute/ Nothing Compares 2 U with Stevie Wonder

That was her first ever billboard music award performance... she has never performed at the BBMAs... till 2016. That's a tribute performance, this year's would be her first proper single promotion for her own music!!

Yes I already listed her THREE award show performances since the Brits

2015 Grammy's and I Heart Radio Awards

And 2016 Billboard Awards

26 minutes ago, lasky said:

That was her first ever billboard music award performance... she has never performed at the BBMAs... till 2016. That's a tribute performance, this year's would be her first proper single promotion for her own music!!

I was gonna say, "But she did Take A Bow.........." and then I remembered that was the American Music Awards. All these award shows blend together.

29 minutes ago, Samo said:

Yes I already listed her THREE award show performances since the Brits

2015 Grammy's and I Heart Radio Awards

And 2016 Billboard Awards

The 2015 Grammys were before the 2015 Brits.

35 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I was gonna say, "But she did Take A Bow.........." and then I remembered that was the American Music Awards. All these award shows blend together.

Yes, the nearest that came to fruitation was for the 1998 BBMAs for Madonna to perform the Power of Goodbye.... there was even a poster in the BB magazine... but sadly, it did not turn out the way we wanted.... so madonna was left out since then until 2016... 

I’m excited but yeah slightly scared for her because of the Brit’s, but then I remembered that she did the RHT with the Holy Water, Iconic, DYU medley numbers and I’m calm.

I don’t expect her to do Jlo Latin moves but rather something sexy and flirty with Maluma.

Also I’m curious as to what she will be doing in the Maluma verses.

And hopefully no Eye-Patch, but it seems like it.