Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

I asked Billboard that they should bestow Madonna with the Billboard Millennium Award for her outstanding contribution to music after 35 years in the music industry.... I'm beyond excited about her debut with maluma!!

HELL YES to this. Hope the performance delivers good visuals!

Also, P!ATD is performing and my emo soul can't take it. First time I'm seeing an awards show in quite some time (years)!

2 hours ago, MLVC82 said:

Once again I will reiterate! 

This PR team! Has been PHENOMENAL! 

I can’t remember the last time we’ve had such an exciting promotional campaign! 

And I can promise you there are more surprises in store! 

Yeah, too bad for RH, the leak ruined everything. They must have this same idea of rollout too back then. 

We need an eye patch emoji❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Samo said:

Despite 4M outselling TMB 3-1 IN THE US...

Touch My Body also was released one full day ahead of 4 Minutes. At that time, sales tracking was Monday to Sunday, and normal releases were on Tuesdays, but no, Mariah released on a Monday and Madonna next day on Tuesday. 

2 hours ago, Marco said:

I’m beyond impressed over the full throttle strategy she’s going for this era. :clap:

Also, I sincerely hope that Madge takes a picture with Mimi. One where she holds her lap band while smiling from ear to ear. :sassy:

I just woke and been reading some MARIAH mentions... why is she at BBMA? Is Billboard giving her an award? 

I remember when Madonna got the woman of the year award in 2016, and some people thought it was a random year to pick Madonna. I don’t know how billboard chooses their cut off dates for Mariah and Madonna. 

1 minute ago, imakicola said:

I remember when Madonna got the woman of the year award in 2016, and some people thought it was a random year to pick Madonna. I don’t know how billboard chooses their cut off dates for Mariah and Madonna. 

Excuse Me?!?! MARIAH will be given Woman of the Year?!?!?! Hmmm, well ok, it's something MADONNA has already. 

3 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Excuse Me?!?! MARIAH will be given Woman of the Year?!?!?! Hmmm, well ok, it's something MADONNA has already. 

No it's not. It's the Icon Award.

5 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

No I don’t mean that award specifically. I have no idea what award.

24 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Geez, i wonder what invented award are they giving her this time... surely no touring award. 

Haha, I just spit out my coffee with that "surely no touring award" comment!

4 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Oh, the same award given to Janet, Celine, Cher, Jennifer Lopez and Prince had. 

That's an odd mix.

The name icon award suggests someone who's been significant how can you give the same kind of award to Prince that you give to JLO.....very different impacts indeed.

But these things are subjective. 

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That's an odd mix.

The name icon award suggests someone who's been significant how can you give the same kind of award to Prince that you give to JLO.....very different impacts indeed.

But these things are subjective. 

One thing they all have in common... They are no longer coming out with new albums that have the same level of success and interest like MADONNA. 😁😍😎😊

Omg who gives a shit about Mariah and whatever fucking trumped up, meaningless award they give her. What the fuck does this have to do with MADONNA performing new music live for the first time for an audience of millions. Focus on what really matters here  people.