Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

Just now, the-queen said:

Eurovision as well. Madonna has so much energy and drive, so hungry and artistic after all this time.

Yes ! I also feel like this era is more relaxed and easy going . After all these years to still come up with something like Medellin it's pretty amazing .

So they definitely have a steady rollout strategy for the song — audio this week, the video a week later on the 24th, then performance a week after that on May 1st. 

Funny how her and Mariah’s paths always seem to intersect—I remember back in ‘08 when Madonna released ‘4 Minutes’  and Mariah ‘Touch My Body’ within a week of each other, and Mariah’s song somehow went to #1...who has the last laugh now?

My gosh I CAN'T WAIT for her to bring all the top notch high budget and out of this world creativity to the stage and slay all around, like she always does! :wow: 

Remember her LFL performances at the Grammy's and at the Brits? She was miles away from any other performance those nights. Show them Madame X! Show them! 🔥  

16 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

So they definitely have a steady rollout strategy for the song — audio this week, the video a week later on the 24th, then performance a week after that on May 1st. 

Funny how her and Mariah’s paths always seem to intersect—I remember back in ‘08 when Madonna released ‘4 Minutes’  and Mariah ‘Touch My Body’ within a week of each other, and Mariah’s song somehow went to #1...who has the last laugh now?

Looks like they are trying to keep the song charting. 🤩

Once again I will reiterate! 

This PR team! Has been PHENOMENAL! 

I can’t remember the last time we’ve had such an exciting promotional campaign! 

And I can promise you there are more surprises in store! 

Just now, MLVC82 said:

Once again I will reiterate! 

This PR team! Has been PHENOMENAL! 

I can’t remember the last time we’ve had such an exciting promotional campaign! 

And I can promise you there are more surprises in store! 

And also, what about that "long form" thing she shot? :think:

I was there when she performed Ray of Light at the VMA's and I'll never forget that right before she came out Mariah and Whitney were on stage together presenting an award and Madonna came out on Stage as they were finishing up and even though the TV audience could not see her cause the cameras were on the other 2, the audience there could see Mariah, Whitney and Madonna on the same stage! It was epic

Edited by tikkun

She's not fuckin around this time! Great news! They're being incredibly smart and strategic with this. This will be roughly 1 week after the video premiere so we have at least two more "boosts" for Medellin (whether big or small.....there WILL be boosts) within the next couple weeks.....not to mention the other new songs she'll be unleashing.

So proud of her! Also, I too hope we get a pic w/Mariah....lol....any way you slice it, these are two industry icons (one of them a LEGEND) so will be cool if we can finally see them together after all these years. I think Madonna would be perfectly fine with this.....Mariah, I'm not so sure.....she seems a little pretentious, not quite as down to earth as M.

I'm so eXcited! How do we think she will be dressed? I think the brunette cha cha instructor part of the music video allows more dance moves than the Kill Bill bride dress, but she looks so great with the red glove! 

I'm dead :drama: 

3 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

this is going to be HOT

When I think about the planned timeline it’s almost too good to be true The ‘soon’ days seem so long ago. This is an all you can eat buffet for the luckiest fanbase in the world!

41 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Despite 4M outselling TMB 3-1 IN THE US...

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

I'm so eXcited! How do we think she will be dressed? I think the brunette cha cha instructor part of the music video allows more dance moves than the Kill Bill bride dress, but she looks so great with the red glove! 

I'm dead :drama: 

I’m hoping for the red glove bride dress. I’d faint with joy if she wears that. 

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

When I think about the planned timeline it’s almost too good to be true The ‘soon’ days seem so long ago. This is an all you can eat buffet for the luckiest fanbase in the world!

It's been an emotional roller coaster of pure joy and pride

I was not expecting all this greatness 

1 minute ago, Aries said:

Does anyone know what her placement on the show will be....would her and Maluma open?

That would be awesome I'm sure she is trying to negotiate that with the bosses.....

6 minutes ago, TXIII said:

I hope she opens the show, that way I don’t have to sit through the whole thing...

:lol2: Madonna really is my only interest to watch these shows.