New songs premiere DATES REVEALED!

4 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I don’t want so many singles released before the album- I want to hear all the music together at once...

Nobody is forcing you to listen? Wait until June if that's your preference.

26 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Oh gosh, I don’t know if I should save all these like a squirrel with nutz until album release day so there’s more all at once or enjoy each one as they come :popcorn2:

I know I am on the fence about how to  handle all of these songs also.  I suppose there will still be 10 songs from the deluxe that will be new and 3 more from the 2 CD version to enjoy on release day and possibly more from the other exclusive versions as well.  I'm taking the day off from work to enjoy all of this!!!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
6 hours ago, Andra said:

So is Crave officially the 2nd single or just a released track?

I have a feeling the next four tracks released aren't necessarily going to be considered "singles".   They might be referred to as promotional releases which to me in this day and age, pretty much the same as a single for Madonna since I don't believe any of her songs will be sent to radio (if so, not played).   The question is how many of them will have a video to them and will those be considered singles? 

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

Oh gosh, I don’t know if I should save all these like a squirrel with nutz until album release day so there’s more all at once or enjoy each one as they come :popcorn2:

I want them all at once. This reminds me the release of the 6 tracks of RH. I want the magic at once! 

1 minute ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Is this legit? Bits of it sound a bit like the music we heard in one of her Instagram stories a while ago, no? Or am I imagining things? 

Not Madonna, proven to be fake

17 hours ago, Sideris said:

I’m so excited 

MADONNA On billboard awards May 1st

813C4801-643A-43C1-90B8-B894EE84A570.png

if so, i think future ft. quavo is the song she'll be performing in eurovision and also the official second single? cause otherwise there's no reason to leave a three week gap till dark ballet.

30 minutes ago, datf said:

if so, i think future ft. quavo is the song she'll be performing in eurovision and also the official second single? cause otherwise there's no reason to leave a three week gap till dark ballet.

Two featuring singles in a row?  Not sure about that.  

21 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Two featuring singles in a row?  Not sure about that.  

it's not really in a row, there will be a one month gap since medellin was released.

14 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Is this legit? The first few seconds sound a bit like the music we heard in one of her Instagram stories a while ago, no? Or am I imagining things? 

• 2 weeks later...

Since it seems all 4 songs will be Promo Singles

3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44)
10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22)
17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54)
7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

Do you think Killers will be the likely second single? (rumored to be the Disco song filmed with the Drag Queens in LA) 

She should release the song and the video the same week that the album is released.

3 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

Since it seems all 4 songs will be Promo Singles

3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44)
10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22)
17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54)
7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

Do you think Killers will be the likely second single? (rumored to be the Disco song filmed with the Drag Queens in LA) 

She should release the song and the video the same week that the album is released.

And don't forget the video at the beach in Portugal with the batukadeiras, which is supposed to be "Batuka".

Maybe Killers for the second single and Batuka for the third?

11 minutes ago, Aries said:

Wonder why the month long gap between (May 17 - Jun 14)

excuse me 3 week gap May 17 to jun 7

If those 4 songs are not official singles, only promo, maybe the 2nd single is released in that 3 week gap

I believe those 4 songs are just promo. None are official 2nd singles. I get the feeling Killers will be the 2nd single, especially since it is not included in the promo singles. It will be a big surprise when it is released and I think that's a good thing. It keeps everything fresh.